Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

These Groupon Deals Aren't All That, When You Read The Smallprint.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
6 to a room Shocked
Transfers and flights not included.

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/groupon-getaways/hotel-les-grandes/811531?nlp=&CID=UK_CRM_1_0_0_252&a=2463
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Valid for weeks beginning 3, 10, 17 December 2011, 18, 25 March 2012, 15, 22, 29 April 2012.

So, the beginning and the end of the season when everyone else is offering deals too.

Not for me thanks.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Agreed, but you can get good local deals with them. Caveat emptor, though!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We used a Groupon deal to eat in a restaurant last week.
Yes, the meal was nice, yes it was reasonable for what we paid but 'bargain' it certainly wasn't.

It appeared to us that there was one 'special' item on the menu which was 'named big' and accordingly that little bit more expensive. Hence no-one would tend to buy it in the normal scheme of things. Our super fantastic Groupon deal included that item with the discount bringing it down to a price more comparable to the rest of the menu rolling eyes
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The annoying thing for me is that they text the details at about 3 in the morning, wife leaves her phone switched on, she sleeps through it and I'm awake for the rest of the night Crying or Very sad Having said that, if you've ever wanted to walk across hot coals on top of an Icelandic volcano, Groupon's probably got a deal for you!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
admin,
Quote:

It appeared to us that there was one 'special' item on the menu which was 'named big' and accordingly that little bit more expensive. Hence no-one would tend to buy it in the normal scheme of things. Our super fantastic Groupon deal included that item with the discount bringing it down to a price more comparable to the rest of the menu

Somethings never change, remember The Times 'eat for a fiver' Laughing
Menu planning for The Times punters menu was great fun, liver and onions anyone? Only menu I remember with a 75% vegetarion/pasta bias. One restaurant even went as far as reserving the worst tables for them. (Naturally I'm talking big corporate owned Hotels here not Privately owned and managed ones wink )
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
RUGBY PETER wrote:
The annoying thing for me is that they text the details at about 3 in the morning, wife leaves her phone switched on, she sleeps through it and I'm awake for the rest of the night Crying or Very sad

I share your pain Mad Mad considerate me puts phone into flight mode for bed, but not the other half.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I know Kel, I try to put the other half into flight mode for bed but she just wont have it! Confused
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hmmm...

Some friends stayed in the Hotel les Grandes Rousses one summer, for a not inconsiderable sum, whilst we rented one of the many spare apartments in the resort for peanuts. I remember the quote: "It reaches whole new levels of mediocrity".
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Actually, I've stayed there (February - a few years ago) and it was lovely. Very close to lift and ski straight back to boot room. Can't believe the claim that it's a 50% saving though. It must have gone up a lot rolling eyes .
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy