Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Saint Lary, Pyrenees.....?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone ? It's not for me, you understand.....
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://www.welove2ski.com/jsp/index.jsp?lnk=101&id=227&desc=Saint%20Lary,%20France
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Guvnor, Not been but quite fancy doing a road trip in that area. If you have a car there are some other resorts worth a visit as well not too far away.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Edit. Oops, I meant to sat thanks to you both.....

AndAnotherThing.., As I say, it's not for me - an acquaintance is looking to take a school group there......I have already suggested she try Chris Reynard...but yes, it does look like it might be wirth some more research for a road trip.....
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Need to avoid Toulouse and Bordeaux school holidays if you don't want 45+ minute lift queues. Virtually no tree cover for overcast days and while the runs are nearly all suitable for first and second week skiers, many of the drag lifts would be too challenging for even fifth/sixth week skiers. On the plus side the best burger and chips you'll ever eat is served at the Edelweiss near the lifts in Pla d'Adet.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Guvnor, I went there in about 1980 when Thomson "discovered" the place and promoted the hell out of it. There was very little snow so we got bussed to Espiaube where there was also very little snow. Even though I was very easily impressed at that stage of my skiing career I could still tell that it was utter pants. St Lary had a nice centre to it, excellent cheese shop and my mate got staggeringly p1553d and managed to half fill the bath with puke. Sadly, they are my only memories. I'm sure it's changed a bit in 3 decades. Any use?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Guvnor, Nice place easy skiing, if you stay in the valley resort you has to think about to be early in the morning to take the Gondola up to St Lary 1700, if you coming later when the french have wake and want to get up there, it will take long time, If you have a car the area is highclass for a roadtrip, in less than 25km you have the resorts, Peyragudes, Piau Engaly, Superbagneres, Gavarnie/Gèdre and Bareges & La Mongie with the the unpisted freeskiing mountain Pic du midi,,
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy