Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

NEED HELP WITH SKI RESORT

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI I WONDER IF ANYONE COULD GIVE ME SOME GOOD ADVISE, I AM CONSIDERING SKING AROUND MID JANUARY IN A GROUP OF AROUND 14 PEOPLE MOST OF US ARE BASIC SKIERS ONLY HAVING DONE GREEN AND BLUE RUNS SO SOME LESSONS MAY BE NEEDED COULD SOMEONE GIVE ME ADVIDE BASED ON MY LIST BELOW:

4+STAR LUXURY HOTEL OR LODGE
HOTEL/LODGE ON ACTUAL SKI RESORT ELIMINATING THE COARCH TRANSFER
A SKI RESORT MOST LIKEY TO HAVE GOOD SNOW
GOOD NIGHTLIFE
AS CLOSE TO UK AS POSS

THANKS
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sean869, Kitzbuhel, Hotel Jagerwirt, meets all your criteria.............maybe even take in the Hannenkamm Race if you can get accommodation, you'll have a great craic. Take plenty of €'s though! Toofy Grin
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks ill look it up now on the net.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Markymark29 wrote:
sean869, Kitzbuhel, Hotel Jagerwirt, meets all your criteria.............maybe even take in the Hannenkamm Race if you can get accommodation, you'll have a great craic. Take plenty of €'s though! Toofy Grin

You expect €'s to last 'til January? Wow. Laughing
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Kenzie, Laughing
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Checked out the Hotel jagerwirt doesn't look to luxurious Puzzled
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If you want luxury, the Royal Trofana in Ischgl. Iif you're worrying about transfers its got its own helipad.Little Angel Otherwise its a fairly short transfer from Innsbruck, has great snow, and fantastic nightlife. By the way, welcome to Snowheads and please stop shouting.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Apologies for the shout was meant to be more of a attention grabber, The Royal Trofana looks amazing Very Happy is there anything else on the same scale on the slopes.
Also i would like to thank yourself & Markymark29 for helping me out.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
sean869, Take a look at some of the 4*+ hotels in St Johann/Alpendorf most of which are slope-side. Some are actually ski in-ski out as well. I always used the Berghof because I have got to know the family running it. The Oberforsthof and the Zinnkrugel are locally held to be the best.

Skiing is huge as you are linked into the Ski Amade region. Most of the hotels offer packages including free ski passes in January. The best ski school in the area is Schischule Rot-Weiss-Rot. All their instructors are fluent in English and they have quite a few native speakers as well.

Skiing is ideal for people wanting to move up from the low intermediate plateau. All the Ski Amade resorts are only an hour from Salzburg Airport and most of the hotels will organise the transfers for you, especially with a group that size.

Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
sean869, Hotel Montana, Oberlech. Ski in ski out, Lots of easy skiing around. The food is amazing. Nightlife OK but not as great as St Anton - covered by same pass
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Agree with boabski, Oberlech would be a good choice. Transfer to Lech not too bad using the Arlberg Express shuttle from Zurich airport.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Any Hotel in Courchevel 1850 well I would give the Hotel Olympic and Croisette a miss.

Andy
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Samerberg Sue wrote:
sean869,. Most of the hotels offer packages including free ski passes in January. Toofy Grin

Can you provide a link showing a hotel which provides a free ski pass in January? I know most hotels provide packages which include a ski pass but I've never seen one where the pass is free. The pass included in a package may work out cheaper than buying it separately but I would love to find a hotel that gives it for free?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hotel montana seems nice i like the ski in ski out option.
If the night life isn't up to scratch is the nightlife better in the town also how long would it take to get down.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy