Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Transfer service to be based in La Plagne Montalbert

Poster: A snowHead
Be the first to hear of a new Transfer service being set up by nice Brits based in La Plagne Montalbert. They are just waiting for the infamous French paperwork to be completed...... Very Happy

www.ski4funtransfers.co.uk
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Still waiting but nearly there...they say the end of this week Cool
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
redrunmarcus, Good luck! If we are heading to those resorts this year will get in touch!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Roy Hockley, Cheers I hope we can help you out...........
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Will be THE only way to travel this season Razz
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Lets hope so.....................
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We are offering discounts for children as well..........
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
So, our Opertator's Licence has finally be granted and the number is 2010/82/0001796, so that's it guys, we're fully legal and raring to go. Don't forget discounts for Snowheads on Sundays and Weekdays and Child discounts on all days. Very Happy
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
My problem is transportation for one!! Are there any plans to share transfers with others
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Possibly. We've set up a forum on our website, where 1s and 2s can post messages to see if they can tie in with other travellers, but we will also see if your travel dates can fit in with anything we already have. Email me at info@ski4funtransfers.co.uk with your details and I'll see what we can do. Smile
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
rebeccay wrote:
So, our Opertator's Licence has finally be granted and the number is 2010/82/0001796, so that's it guys, we're fully legal and raring to go. Don't forget discounts for Snowheads on Sundays and Weekdays and Child discounts on all days. Very Happy

Well done! Didn't that just take some time!
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I know, I think we were scuppered by August, that month when nothing happens in France. At least it's done now, and we can concentrate on getting bookings.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
rebeccay, will be around the Snowheads stand at the London ski show on the Wednesday and I will be at Birmingham on the Friday if anyone wants to say hello and talk about transfer times etc etc........................... Laughing snowHead
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi,

Tried to contact you to get a quote for a transfer but there are any contact details on your website. The booking page says send an email or call but I can't find an email address or telephone number.

Cheers

Russ
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Just seen the contact us on the home page, DOH!!

Would be nice it the links on the left hand navigation panel stay consistant though Smile
ski holidays
russ_e, rebeccay, is the webmeister..................Hope we can help
snow report
Have sent an email Smile
snow conditions
russ_e, cool rebeccay, will send you a quote
snow report
redrunmarcus, Do you do transfers from railway stations e.g. Bourg St Maurice or just from airports?
ski holidays
blizt wrote:
redrunmarcus, Do you do transfers from railway stations e.g. Bourg St Maurice or just from airports?

They do transfers from railway stations too yes indeed
snow conditions
Mouth, thanks - I guess I was being particularly lazy as approx 10secs following links on their website would have told me that
snow report
We have just bought a new minibus to add to the others so all on track wink ....
ski holidays
Travel Plans - Forum Just want to let people know we have a forum on our site where you can post travel plans to see if we can sort out shared transfers -this is a way for solo travellers to keep the costs down
Klick into Bookings then Travel Plans-Forum
snow conditions
Just to keep you updated we now have a special offers page .... Cool snowHead
latest report
Just like to thank Moshamarc and Sabreboy for their kind comments.........
snowHead

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1743485#1743485
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy