Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Question of Dimensions..

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I am about 5'7 and 60kg and am wondering whether there would be a big difference between the Head Madtrix Jojo 163cms and the Head Mojo 166cms?

Jojos - 107/72/102
Mojos- 122/88/115

I have tried the Jojos and am looking to buy but not sure if I would be better off with the slightly bigger skis.

Thanks for any help.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
IMHO, to be perfectly honest, I'm not convinced you can make any rational decision based on measurements. You need to ski them.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I do agree with you there. It's just that having tried the jojo's and comparing it to something like a salomon 1080 (114/80/108) which has a bit more width I'm just wondering how much different still the wider ski might feel and what areas of skiing it would affect.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If I was you, I'd go with the Jojo. You might be able to demo a pair of Mojos from EB at Milton Keynes.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ejoy, width only helps in powder, it hinders IMO otherwise. Head market these as "park" skis. Whatever that means. Not being much help am I!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for the replies, I will probably end up going with the jojos. I was just interested to know what other people think about the width of skis, which if it hinders apart from in powder and park then I'll give it a miss as I like to do a bit of everything! Little Angel
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy