Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

when white stays white

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
just researched Courchevel on its historic 360 webcam to see when the Resort turned white for the Winter, it seemed to be around the 12th November last year. This is of course at a height of 1850, i,m staying at La Tania in the new year so appreciate it,s lower but i will be skiing the whole area.I was just wondering what the local snowheads would consider to be a safe bet for snow staying on the ground in their resorts. appologies for a bit of a boring topic, but ive got a whole day to get through, and being a estate agent there aint a whole load happening at the moment,except in Lettings, where we are seriously considering letting out sheds at the moment !!!!!!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
the snowheads audience and guests have spoken or not as the case maybe, agree it was boring !!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snow history details - La Tania

http://en.skiinfo.com/snow-history-details/la-tania-EFRTANIA-5831-en.jhtml?amp;season=2011&report_type=ss&tp=3m&product.skiinfo.CHANGE_USER_TLD=FR&tab=5#destLinks

Now back to work, those housebuyers won't fleece themselves now.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
phillip33, when I worked in estate agency the period in September when the children had gone back to school was always - we hoped - busy,
house not big enough now, need a new one
house too big now the last one is off to uni
can't stand the husband after being on holiday too many times together - need to sell the house and buy something else each
got to find somewhere to buy before Christmas so we are all settled

times have changed...
hope its good in La Tania in the New Year!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
phillip33, Snow in La Tania at New Year? You tell me if my BiL will have sold his house in a Kentish Cinque Port for 750k by then snowHead
wink
Yep I know, more chance of the snow Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
boredsurfin wrote:
phillip33, Snow in La Tania at New Year? You tell me if my BiL will have sold his house in a Kentish Cinque Port for 750k by then snowHead
wink
Yep I know, more chance of the snow Laughing

haha harsh but fair, snow in La Tania!!! Makes Morzine seem like its on a glacier. Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Pamski,

thanks, not really that bad, being Canterbury we do have a good investment market down here and 5 deals in 2 days !!! it be a lot better if the press stopped being so negative and the banks would lend more, in fact i hear all these people moaning about bad interest rates with the banks,then why not buy a house gets a much better yeild, there i go again !!!!!

Richard_Sideways,
youve scared the *hit out of me now

boredsurfin, lovely area shame i dont have a office there

lightningdan, you again !!!! last time i checked La Tania is higher !!!!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Pamski, I just cast my eye quickly over this thread, saw your post and thought Shocked Sad

Quote:

can't stand the husband after being on holiday too many times together - need to sell the house and buy something else each
got to find somewhere to buy before Christmas so we are all settled

.... but you always sound so happy when you post about your time in Les Gets... Confused

then read your post again properly Laughing

I bet people must reveal all sorts about their personal lives to their estate agents.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
miranda, oh yes they sometimes really pour their hearts out!

Thought of you last Friday as we drove through La Giettaz on our scenic route back from Annecy to Les Gets, the chalet looked quite closed up so we didn't stop.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Pamski, Yes, everyone staying here - including us - has been out and about most days for the past few weeks, taking advantage of the fantastic weather. Next time you might be passing, do get in touch - it would be lovely to welcome you in for a drink and a chat. snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy