Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Air Berlin Free Ski Carriage

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just seen this...

http://news.holidayhypermarket.co.uk/Take-Your-Skis-for-Free-on-Air-Berlin-Flights-581816821717.html

Apparently Air Berlin are offering free ski carriage this winter, however just looked on their website and can't see it advertised yet.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowsteve, Air Berlin seem to be in deep doodoo at the mo, so I wouldn't bet on them transporting anything at all, free or otherwise by the time winter comes around!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Argh... thanks for this info Steilhang... couldn't you just wait till Monday when I will be in Namibia already? Toofy Grin Well... I hope they won't let me down there, and they will still be around (with hopefully well maintained planes) till middle of September Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm sure they also had free ski carriage during last winter. They also done direct flights to Salzburg from Stansted last winter, which I can't yet see on their website.

Steilhang, any links showing details of why they are in deep trouble?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
jimmybog, here's an article in German. Founder and current CEO Rainer Hunold has just stepped down following yet another quarter deep in the red. We shall see where they end up going.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
They had free ski carriage last year on the routes form the UK to the alps. However, you had to phone up to get the skis added to your ticket, it wasn't possible online as it was a special offer at the time. I suspect the same deal will apply this year via the same method.

I've just checked again and it seems they are not flying the route we took (Stanstead to Salzburg) which is a shame. They do fly to Innsbruck, but via one off their German hubs (Düsseldorf I think). I hope they do survive, they we're great to fly with, far better service than Ryan Air or Easyjet, but I have to admit the flight we took in late Jan was maybe 20% occupied and they don't seem to be doing too well.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy