Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Best Ski Sale Ever.....

Poster: A snowHead
Looks like every Ski Shop has now gone on sale with some great deals to be had but who has the best deals on offer?
I will start with - www.sports-outlet.co.uk
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I picked up a great pair of ladies pants at a bargain price from Snowtrax in their sale...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
wait until April!!!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Brookside, ?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Sweet mother of god, what are those things? Shocked
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
andyph, Laughing Laughing
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SMALLZOOKEEPER,
Is that your mantra in general, or do you think trade has been far worse than expected this year so we might see some even better discounting at the end than normal?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
SMALLZOOKEEPER, and if so then dibs on any whitedots you're desperate to get rid of Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ChrisWo, I will fight you to the death for a pair of those. I have swords. And a shiny ice axe. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Zero-G, then you have enough shiny things - the whitedots are mine! NehNeh
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hmph a woman can never have enough shiny things.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
LOL... I'd like to think my new pants are a tad more glamorous than these!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Spotted some of Slush & Rubbles demo skis for sale this morning at their Chill Factore store. Some less than 50% of their RRP incl, Lords, K2 chargers etc. Worth a look if your in the market. Cool
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
^ some great bargains can be had with ex-demos but just be aware that in some places they do a lot of machine grinding of the edges over a demo season so double check there's a decent amount of edge left before buying.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
it's a deal, it's a steal...

just scored a pair of spankers 185 COREUPT Colby West Pro's at a 40% off £155.99 from the dudes at FREEZEPROSHOP. Couldnt surf on by at that price Shocked

Looks like a few other top dealies to be had. Good lads them Very Happy
snow report
Freeze pro shop now seems to have 50% off.........

some cheap bindings and skis if anyone needs some....
latest report
FreezePro always have good Summer deals; they had both Pivots and Dukes at £150, as well as STH 14 Drivers at £120 the last time I checked.
ski holidays
http://www.cattisport.com/ (Italian store near Parma) also has some great deals on.

They also sell through ebay at http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Catti-sport?_trksid=p4340.l2563 if you'd rather use paypal.

They seem a good outfit and my skis have arrived safely, don't be put off by their ebay website that's full of comedy english and !!!!!!!!!s
ski holidays
wigan, how do you find non-UK ebay stores on ebay UK? Does anyone know this? For instance if I wanted to find ebay shops that sell skis in Italy and Austria could I do that through ebay UK (if they don't directly market on ebay.co.uk) or would I have to go to ebay.it and ebay.at?
snow conditions
Freeze Pro Shop have a massive sale on.... 50% off skis!!!!

http://www.freezeproshop.com/product-type-ski-hardware-skis.irc?cName=product-type-ski-hardware-skis&pg=1
ski holidays
slikedges, run a normal search first on ebay uk, then look down the left hand side of the results for other search options. Tick the box for World wide Sellers. Search again. The skis I was after weren't sold by any uk sellers but I had a choice of italian and austrian retailers!
snow report
wigan, thanks, great stuff!
snow report
slikedges, oh and remember when searching that ski in italian is sci!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy