Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

APRR Telepeage Tag updating account queries

Poster: A snowHead
I needed to log in and change my email address and update my CC details as the card expired and I have a new one.

No prob with the email but I cannot find a place anywhere to update the payment details. Does anyone know if there is and I am missing it? Or if I don't need to as it will be a continuous CC authority anyway? The account hasn't changed, just that the card expired and now I have the new one with new expiry date. Do I need to try to update this or should it be ok?

The last thing I want on the next trip is for the barrier to fail to go up Embarassed

For anyone else who might have difficulty logging in due to the password field not accepting your non-french postcode, try 00000. After you get in then you can set your own password.

Also what does this mean 'faites opposition sur un de vos badges'? it's one of the options on the modifcations screen. Anyone? Thanks.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sarah, If you log on to your account you can send them an email. My CC recently expired and I asked them by email how to update. Basically they said email them the details.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sarah, found the email

Hello,
If you want to change your card numbers, you must give us your new numbers with the date and the three numbers on the back (for a visa or a mastercard)
If it’s an American, we need the four number on the front of the card .
You can give that by phone or by mail.
as soon as you will phone you, your new account will be ok.
Sincerely,

Conseillière Clientèle

Abonnes-chaumont AT Aprr.fr

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Thu 31-03-11 12:28; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
BergenBergen, thanks for that, looks like that's the way to do it then, seems to be no way of accessing payment details online.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
sarah,
Quote:

Also what does this mean 'faites opposition sur un de vos badges'? it's one of the options on the modifcations screen. Anyone? Thanks.

is to report a lost or stolen badge
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hells Bells, thanks very much, wondered if it was something like that.

Not having much luck with this, the email won't go from the 'contact your espace partner' screen, it keeps saying check your email address which I have done and retyped several times Mad
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
When I have renewed mine I just wrote my credit card details on email and put it in post a few days later I received another email confirming they had update.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
BergenBergen, thanks for that didn't see your second post at first, I will email the new expiry date to that address you have given. Thanks a lot, much appreciated Smile
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
sarah, I think I had problems with my .co.uk address. Changed to a gmail.com and it went through. This might be a better email address to send to

Espace Clients Saint-Apollinaire
Tél. +33 (0)3 80 77 66 00 - Fax +33 (0)3 80 77 64 99
ec-saint-apollinaire AT aprr.fr

APRR
Espace Client Saint-Apollinaire
36 rue du Docteur Schmitt
F-21850 SAINT APOLLINAIRE
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
BergenBergen, Laughing That was the address I had from when the tag was sent out. I sent it there then saw the chaumont address you gave so sent it there aswell! Hopefully it will be updated, I hope I haven't confused them Laughing
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I had to update my CC details due to loss. I called them and did it there and then, mostly in English. Bit anxious going through first peage though.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I updated my details over the phone just over a week ago by asking a French person I work with to phone up for me. They told her that they are happy to receive emails in English. They also told her that they would be checking my new card number was valid by charging me 2 euros that day & then immediately refunding me 2 euros. I don't know if that was because all my cards details had changed rather than it just being a new expiry date & new security code.
I was also able to log into the website using my UK postcode but it needed capital letters and a space in the right place.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Basil, blizt, thank you. I have had an email reply from them, I will need to call them after all as they can't just amend the expiry date, they need to take the full card details again. Anyone know what the format is for giving credit card numbers in french, do you just say each digit individually or is it like phone numbers or something different again? Thanks Smile
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
when i updated my details they asked me to send a photocopy of my credit card this was with sanef even though i updated using my login and password
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
sarah, It's no problem at all, the operator I spoke to had enough English to understand what I wanted to do but I did read the numbers to her in French. I am sure that if the language barrier was too great she would have passed me on to somebody else.
snow conditions
I emailed them on the suggested address above "Abonnes-chaumont AT Aprr.fr" and had a reply to say simply to email them the long number, the expiry date and the security code.
I have done this and therefore will find out in a few weeks if it worked!
snow conditions
Llew, That's odd. My reply said to call them with the details. I wouldn't normally email credit card details for security reasons. Also my email said that they would send a confirmation once they had the new details. As you haven't had the confirmation I would chase it rather than wait for the first peage barrier Smile
latest report
Should have mentioned earlier that said device is known as a "Doofer"
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy