Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pension/B & B in Kaprun

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone recommend a Pension that will do 2 nights only? All the enquiries we have made so far have said that they will only take a booking for 7 nights.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dobz, Have you tried www.tiscover.com ?
Obviously I don't know what dates you are looking for, but from a trial search on that site for Kaprun it seems that there are several places which will do only 2 nights. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Alastair. I've had a look and there are a couple in a reasonable price range.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dobz: When are you going? How far in advance are you trying? We have been to Kaprun a couple of times - and on each occasion got one or two night stays easily just by door knocking. We've done that all over Austria - though never in mega peak season weeks - and always found a bed for the night (or nights).
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We stayed at a B & B in Kaprun called The Alpen Rose about 6 or 7 years ago that let us do a 5 night stay. It was a nice place, very near the Maiskogel lift. They may have changed their policy in the mean time though.

Can't remember the details but you could try googling it.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Stayed a couple of times 2-3 nights at Dorfchalets Karpun. Small chalets, which can accommodate between 2 and 5-6 persons. Just phone them en ask about the possibilities. Do note that this is not the cheapest place in town!

Web site: http://www.dorfchalets-kaprun.com/default-en.aspx

rolling eyes
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy