Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler March 2nd to 11th 2011 - anyone about

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ok so we've booked and its only a few weeks away Very Happy
Just wodnering if there are going to be anyone out there who might like to meet , chat, drink or even ski?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sorry we are not out there until 30th.

Have a great time
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bumping this back up the listing as wondering if anyone has some snow updates or is going to be about? snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I can report a decent dump yesterday, my son is working in the village, I went at end of jan for the first time and returning on 4th for a week, blowing my savings but it was that good!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
thanks, that's good to know - looking forward to it snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
i will give you some 'live' snow updates nearer the time...... if you remind me !
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I watch this report http://whistlerblackcombsnowreport.com/report/snow sounds as though there is loads at the moment. But did not like the comments about the weekend queues for the new powder.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ribblevalleyblue, Jake43, Cheers guys
Whistler often has queues sadly otherwise it would be a near perfect resort. Looking forward to it and only a little over 2 weeks now snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Live Whistler update: we arrived on the 9th and are here till next Wednesday....awesome amount of fresh snow over the past few days. Husband and son rode Symphony bowl today; over a metre deep and fresh tracks! And still it snows! Ignoring a 5 minute queue for the Gondola at the weekend, frankly far easier and more orderly than any European queue (thinks Kaprun in the morning), this is as near to perfect as we have found to date.

Tip; don't bring anything MasterCard related (currency cards); it's very much a Visa resort (Thomas cook will be hearing from us soon) as we struggled to get cash today.

Fxx
snowHead
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Fruity, thanks fruity for this update sounds great snowHead
Sorry you are having hassle with cards etc. I think we had issues one year with our cards too.
Have fun
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Just to let you know; another foot of snow overnight!! And, a great iPhone app for 59p is POWDAY which I am finding invaluable. All the webcams, snow reports and lift status daily xx
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Fruity wrote:

Tip; don't bring anything MasterCard related (currency cards); it's very much a Visa resort (Thomas cook will be hearing from us soon) as we struggled to get cash today.

Fxx
snowHead

Strange. I get the feeling that over here Mastercard is more popular than Visa. My Mastercard works fine (and I think my debit card is mastercard related too). It was Visa only last year during the olympics in the olympic shops (which was a pain).
perhaps it's a currency card thing (only ever seen a Visa one of those)?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Well don't try to get cash out on a currency card at RBC, or the credit bureau! The currency cards don't have raised numbers and acc. To RBC there are no card readers at Whistler which recognise this type of card. We found an ATM which cost us about 5CAD to use Inc. Card charge $1.60 to get some cash finally!!! And most shops use the card to purchase ( except ING Market where I needed my passport photo ID which was in the safe! ).

Another foot of snow; excellent runs today. Great meal at Old Spagetti Factory tonight (highly recommended)....

Hot tub and beer shortly, then early to bed cos baby boy has his first snowboard lesson tomorrow....
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Fruity, maybe RBS is one of those banks that need notification before you head out as we have not had any problems over there with debit cards or credit cards [which is flipping lucky !]

Great to hear the snow is good - we enjoy the Old Spagetti Factory too amazed that it is one of the cheaper places to eat. Have you found the White Spot near the Aava Hotel tucked away on Whistler Way. From the Village stroll head out by the Telus centre or the Taxi loop and it is just across the road.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
The Brewhouse is good too. Never really liked it from the outside, but food is good, and the beer sampler is excellent - esp if you line 2 or 3 up like a battallion!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy