Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Smith goggles in Val D'Isere?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am arriving in Val D'Isere in a couple of days and in typical style have decided that I hate my goggles, both how they look and comfort. I have tried a pair of Smith goggles on and they were perfect other than colour, the shop I found them in only had a couple of pairs. I won't have time now to shop before I go so need to get some in resort - is there somewhere in Val D'Isere selling Smiths? I have tried other brands and all are uncomfortable - they squash my nose at the bottom so I can't breathe through it whereas the Smiths are cut wider around the nose.
Thanks Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi dibdab...There is a very small shop in the main street which sells only goggles and sunglasses....some big expensive brands like Spy and Oakley and reasonably priced makes too.such as Bolle Don't know for sure if they sell Smiths but they had a large range and the owner was so helpful and informative. Its actually an optician called Top Vision Eyewear and the number is +33 4 79 40 11 46 ‎ . No web site as far as I could see on the web. Its on the left hand side as you go towards the Tourist info.[/b]
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I actually bought my first pair of Smith goggles in Val D'Isere when my Bolle lenses split one day. Can't remember the name of the shop but they didn't just sell goggles and sunglasses, they sold Level gloves too and also sold boots so it must have been quite a big shop. It was definitely along the main street somewhere sorry I can't be of more help it was a few years ago now and I didn't take much notice at the time just needed some goggles and quickly.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks to both of you for your help, great to know that I will probably be able to get a pair of Smiths but if not then should be able to find something else suitable, I can't be the only person in the world who suffers from squashed nose so there must be something that caters to my needs Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy