Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salomon goggles... Whats the hype?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am not fortunate to know anyone who owns a pair of these and im just wondering if they are as good as all of the reveiws say. I myself am interested in the x-tend x-pro 12 and im just curious as to whether they really are worth the very high price tag?

Also, does anywhere even have any left in stock??
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
These guys appear to have them:

http://www.climateski.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=1727

From what I can see the selling point is the increased vision from the thinner frame. I guess unless you'd tried them on and compared them against standard goggles, perhaps even skied with them, you wouldn't be able to say if they are worth the money. And they do cost Shocked
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Are climate ski ok, they appear to have a few different names on the web?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
They also look amazing on - just returned from meribel and saw a few people with them on. I'm going to get the x- tend 10 for my feb ski trip to replace my 5 yr old uvex!

Like you say they get good reviews by salamon but Ive struggled to find any user reviews.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Layne, marskey, Seems like they have none legt in stock. None ofthe x pro 12 s anyway.
A pair recently popped up on ebay and they were snapped up within aout an hour.
From what ive heard im not evensure if saloon have any stock of that particular model
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
marskey wrote:
Are climate ski ok, they appear to have a few different names on the web?

Yea they're 100%. Got my ski's serviced there last week.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy