Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

K2 Apache Titan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking to buy these Ski's online and I cannot find anything on the Titan's in the K2 Apache lineup. There is plenty of info on the Apache Crossfire and Recon but I cannot find anything on the Titan when I perform a Google search. I know the Apache is an all mountain ski but where does the Titan fit compared to the others? Thank You.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
nixonplumber, welcome to Snowheads

maybe a link to where you are looking to buy them my help us (photo), as you say the word Titan is usually associated with the construction of the Apache series of skis.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
nixonplumber,

Welcome to snowheads

In German here

http://www.yatego.com/outfitter/p,1002161300977,4983196cb83b64_0,k2-apache-titan-inkl-bindung-marker-m2-10-0-2009-20

Quote:
Der perfekte Ski für Einsteiger

Ein unglaublich drehfreudiger, stabiler und fehlerzeihender Spitzenski, bestens geiegnet für Einsteiger und den gemütlichen Skifahrer.
Bestes Preisleistungsverhältnis!

Deatails: Off Piste 20% Piste 80% Radius 14m@170 Konstruktion: Torsion Box Cap Kern: Composite Details: MOD Technologie

Basically a learner ski, easy to turn and forgiving. Off Piste 20% / Piste 80%

Dimensions look to be ....

Tip-waist-tail
119-78-105
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hmm. Here is the link they are for sale on ebay from a guy in Colorado with the Marker mod 10.0. What are P tex repairs that have been done to the base? I'm not familiar with what P tex is? I just think that it is odd that Google searchs return nothing on these skis.

Baisically I have not skied in 15 years and I went the other weekend did very well (it was like riding a bike) but I'm lookng for something decent but at a good price to finally get back into the sport. Any help is much appreciated.

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-K2-Apache-Titan-174-cm-Skis-Marker-Bindings-WOW-/260733782793?pt=Skiing&hash=item3cb4f1cb09
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It is seriously not worth importing skis at that price. They're not cheap enough that by the time you've been stung for taxes and charges, shipping etc, you could have got a good deal on a very similar pair in the UK.

P-tex is the plastic that the bases of skis are made out of. If it has been repaired that is usually seen as a negative - means deeper gouges that have needed filling, what other damage may have been done?

You'll need to give us an idea of the level you are skiing now, and where you expect to be in the next 12 months, what you want the ski to do, piste or off piste etc.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy