Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Week of march 7th, any ski countries to avoid with schools off, busy pistes etc

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Skiing week of march 7th, haven't booked yet, trying to avoid over packed pistes

;
any ski countries to avoid with schools off, busy pistes etc
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kendub, it's the last week of the French holidays, only one region is on holiday though, which usually makes it the quietest week. I think it may also be Fasching in Austria that week too.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kendub, will be school holiday time in France. Don't know how Austria or Italy will be, but most French places (maybe all) will be pretty busy. Not impossible, but not a time I'd choose.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
As Hells Bells says, it'll be Fasching in Austria so busy but lots of fun! Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
given that you don't want busy, sounds like maybe Italy? It may not be the busiest week of the French holidays but there will still be lift queues in most places. Could you go the next week? Will be a lot quieter.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

it's the last week of the French holidays, only one region is on holiday though, which usually makes it the quietest week.

Hells Bells, Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled What are U talking about,, Rhone Alpes, Pyrenees area, Bretagne and Basse-Normandie are on holiday,, A very busy week,,
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
kendub, Hells Bells, freeheelskier, yep its ZONE A
(Brittany, lower Normandy, Pays de la Loire, Lorraine, Rhône Alpes, Auvergne, Languedoc, Midi-Pyrenees)

holiday week, but the two weeks before are much busier its usually the quieter week of the French and english holidays
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

its usually the quieter week of the French and english holidays

livetoski, Yes for the alpes, but take care for the pyrenees, the most crowdy week,
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
kendub,
Quote:

trying to avoid over packed pistes

Must admit the way things are at the moment I would be waiting and seeing where has the best snow/ pistes and ignoring the holiday aspects. My own experience of Austrian resorts during Fasching is that they are fun rather than horrendous though it can be difficult getting accommodation. But any resort where you are limited to a limited number of icy pistes is going to be a lot less good than one where you can ski all over.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy