Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

iPod cable with in-line remote control

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I know that there are plenty of gadget fans on snowHead so I wanted to pick your brains

What I am after is pretty simple (well I thought it was!) but I'm struggling like hell to find one. All I'm after is a 2m 3.5mm iPod/MP3 player cable with a male connector at each end and an in-line volume/shuffle control in the middle. Not so difficult you would think but I'm dammed if I can find one. Would be useful if it had a little clip where you can attach it to a jacket also

Does anyone know if such a thing exists?

Belkin seem to make extension cables (and those that you use to connect your iPod to your car stereo) plus separate controllers, but no sign of an 'all in one' cable and controller combined. Not the end of the world if I have to buy the two parts and combine them

I need to replace the Skullcandy cable that came with my Giro tune ups because quite frankly it's crap!

Ta very much!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It is crap isn't it? We had one each and they packed up after about a fortnight. Skullcandy - trendy but completely pants. Couldn't find a cable with an inline remote though, ended up with a simple cable with minijack at each end.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I was about to suggest part of the headset that comes with Sony Ericsson phone which comes in two parts (but has an Sony phone connector) unfortunately the bottom part with the connector is the part that has the volume control so no good , but I wonder if they have normal Stereo Headphones that do have the control, (I am sure I had one back home in England) I will see if I can find it on the net.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Couldn't find mine think it was old but there might be something here ( I also chucked my Skull Candys, in with the original Pod ones)

http://www.sony.co.uk/product/mfi-ipod-headphones---iphone-headsets
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Or Amazon seam to have some good luck with finding some let me know if you get some that are comfortable too when not worn inside a hat/helmet

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=headphones+with+in+line+control&x=&tag=amz07b-21
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy