Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Movement Thunder

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm heading for a backcountry trip to Las Lenas and am thinking about some Movement Thunders with touring bindings. Anyone come across them?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I frequently suffer from movement thunders when skiing. I blame the altitude.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I blame the Mexican evening in the chalet and the fizzy foreign "pop"
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
http://www.noblecustom.co.uk/movement2006.html Click on 2006 gear preview

Movement skis have very pretty pictures on them!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Frosty the Snowman, Ask David@Traxvax about Masque's chilli . . . Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley Twisted Evil
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
flicksta, this lot http://www.facewest.co.uk/pp/movement/Evolution-2005.htm are doing Movement Evolution on the cheap.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
cheers, that's where I found them. I spoke to them this morning and the Thunder seems a good ski, the Evolution is a lighter touring version, and want to focus on the epic powder days.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
flicksta,

Where are you going to use them?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Trip to Argentina in four weeks' time, backcountry stuff, mixture of steeps and powder. Also probably back in La Grave, powder and couloirs, plus some time in Chamonix next season off-piste.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
beanie1, I bet that you wish you hadn't asked. Lucky sod.

Last edited by Ski the Net with snowHeads on Tue 2-08-05 16:19; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Bear in mind that's my ideal trip, could be 'Trip to Argentina in four weeks' time, backcountry stuff, mixture of steep icy death runs and crud, littered with rocks'
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Listen mate, I'm going to bloody Cornwall for my summer hols, so you're a lucky sod. It seems pretty clear that your skiing is several levels better than mine, but I'd love to be going to Argentina for 4 weeks. From the little I've seen of it, is seems a great place (so long as you're not a veggie).

Last edited by And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports. on Wed 3-08-05 9:24; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
richmond, Nowt wrong with Cornwall. Roll on August 10th. For a enuous ski link, we are going with a family that we skied with in Janaury
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy