Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lake Louise card

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Have any snowHead's had any experience of using the Lake Louise card?

It looks like a great deal for cheap lift passes at LL and Kicking Horse (got a trip planned to that part of the world for Jan '11) but it is restricted to residents of West Canada. However...I have a friend who lives in Edmonton so I'm wondering if I use her address can I scam it? Is proof of address required when collecting the card at the Lake Louise ticket desk?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Don't know about LL specifially, but it may be this is one she can buy in shops. But you then have to register it............
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It can be bought and registered online but then at the Lake Louise ticket desk it has to be collected in person which is my concern. Will I have to be dressed in Canadian mounties uniform and sing the national anthem?

Wondering if it's worth the risk for $100. It's a very very good deal.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
its possible you will have to show ID as there may be a waiver to sign and they want to prevent people buying hundreds and selling them to foreign tourists.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://www.epicski.com/forum/thread/97945/lake-louise-card
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for that. i would be really intrested in one, if Castle was in the first two free days, but it doesn't seem to be
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just bought and registered a card online. No problems so far. Will post on here if it works.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It worked! No questions asked when I collected it at Lake Louise. I then had two free days, plus on my last day at Kicking Horse I was given a third free pass - think the ticket girl made a mistake! Had to show some photocard ID (driving license) at KH but was never asked if I was a Canadian resident. Overall I reckon it saved me about $200 on lift passes. Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy