Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Extrem Big Pen.... Custom Design

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
All - and hopefully one or two of the Scandinavian snowHead on here.

First up, does anyone know much about Extrem Skis? a search around the web brings up the usual - Small(ish) and the only Ski manufacturer in Scandinavia (Sweden), produces high quality? very good kit and has recently stopped producing clothing and other gear to concentrate on Skis.

My assumptions... are that given they are a Swedish Company the quality is likely to be high and the Skis will be suited to the best and worst of their conditions (lovely deep power, steep and deep, hard packed and not so nice icy pistes)

The company seems to have been around for a while and early issues of QC now resolved...

I am looking at the Big Pen specifically but cant seem to locate a review... the Dims are pretty similar the Liberty Double Helix (the big brother to my current planks) and am considering adding the Big Pens to my quiver,

http://extrem.com/products/big-pen/

Oh and did i mention that you can design your own top sheets!! A reason pretty much on its own to get a pair...
A word of warning though - it gets addictive - but beats suffering mindless TV, what better way to spend your time than designing your own Skis!

http://custom.whiteplanet.net/index.php?lang=English

Any reviews/ thoughts/ pointers on the Big Pens most welcome!

Cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Himatricks, I have seen Extrem Ski`s on exoticski`s site they look pretty cool but I too dont know much about them other than there web site info but I wondered if you or anyone else have heard of http://whitecristalsb.com/fr/galeries.php?nom_gal=my_white_cristal you can also totally desgin the ski form sidewalls,base,wording on ski top and base check em out,there are loads of model of ski shape to choose from have a look at the owners gallery.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
matricks, Hi,, Im have try Big Pen, I friend to me have them,, they are fantastic to ski, In the powder they keep U high in the snow, easy to turn, even in steep forest skiing, also in the slopes they works. the quality are good, I ski Extrem Patriot 191 for telemark, a fantastic allmountainski, but when I for this season was buying me a real powder skis, the price for Big Pen was for me a little to high, so I was buying Salomon Rocker,, 200euro less,, also that a fantastic ski in deep powder, but more heavy in slopes, But, who buy powderskis for slopes Puzzled
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
freeheelskier,

Thanks for the review and opinion, very useful indeed! Seems that these have bumped up the shortlist, now all i need to do is get some artistic talent for a unique topsheet design.

I know what you mean about the powder skis for the slopes! but its good to hear that they are also good there - it helps when getting around the mountain searching out those untouched areas that are what skiing is really all about.

I have to admit - the chance to design a unique top sheet really has got my attention... unless i get the feeling that they are not comparable with the Liberty Double Helix? - they will remain top of the list!

Thanks again!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
matricks, Nice,, please show photos here if U buy custom made Big Pen,, ,,
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy