Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3 Valleys - Chalet - 5th Feb - places available

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey,

5 of us are doing a last minute ski trip w/c 5th of Feb. This is a really awkward number (due to drop outs) so if anyone (or another group with uneven numbers) would like to join us please let us know.

We are looking for a 3* plus fully catered chalet walking distance to the slopes and bars, Meribel most probably but also open to other options 3 valleys and other major resorts as we are looking for the best available deal.

Please only contact if you are serious about joining, can get the time of work and have a budget of around £500 for the chalet plus flights and transfers.

We are 5 london based, mid/late 20s professionals, 2 beginners and 3 upper-intermediate (comfortable on all pistes and fairly easy off piste). Planning to ski from lift opening (best hangover cure) but also a fair bit of apres ski.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

Nikki
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm 27, male, (lower) intermediate level snowboarder with no friends who want to go skiing so
I'm looking to join a group for some skiing/snowboarding. I do like a drink in the evening but I'll almost certainly be on the first (ish) lift up in the morning.

Are you all skiing or are some boarding? What kind of budget do you have?

Let me know if you're still looking for people (email: mudkicker89@hotmail.co.uk) and I can give you some more details about myself.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey I'm 26 , professional male, experienced skier. looking to fly from Manchester, but could do elsewhere if necessary.

I've booked the week 5th-13th Feb off work but my mates have dropped out so I'm looking to join another group. Like to go for apres-ski but always try to get the first lift of the day. I'm looking to get something booked up soon so send me a Pm if there's still a space available.

Hopefully hear from you soon

Geoff
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nikki - what is your email address?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Nikki. We are a young small group of 5 from london going to 3valleys on 5th feb but would like an even number if your interested please email me thanks iain. iainpian72@googlemail.com
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey, I am looking to travel at the same week as well.
I am an advanced snowboarder.
If you're still looking for someone to join. Give me a shout at daniel.yc.chew@gmail.com
Cheers.

Dan
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy