Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine - instruction for Mrs N. + chum

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Early Feb sees us in Morzine. Mrs N + chum are ladies of a certain age (53 to be exact) who are very nervous skiers. In fact last time Mrs N had a lesson, and I met her afterwards having a coffee in Courchevel, she was sobbing. I don't think it was the EUR6 bill she paid for the latte, either. Any charming ski instructors with flashing smiles and a gentle manner that you can recommend?
Ta.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I have two instructors numbers, both who instructed my school party last year. (hoping they're still in resort)

I'll dig them out
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I would def give BASS Morzine a call/email, they will make sure the ladies are well looked after.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
noggy, try Googling 'Morzine instructor snowheads' and you'll find lots of threads.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Another vote for BASS Morzine.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I will drop BASS a line. Thanks.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
noggy, Ricey at BASS Morzine is particularly good with "nervous ladies", as is Sally at The Snow Institute.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thank you Mr Stantoni.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hey, i work for BASS in Morzine and had a pair of nervous ladies today! Feel free to ask any question's!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
jjc james wrote:
Hey, i work for BASS in Morzine and had a pair of nervous ladies today! Feel free to ask any question's!

Shocked

Nope, it christmas, not going to......too easy

(Someone else will though wink )
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
^^^^^^^ Wayne, I've already resisted... Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Laughing
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I have had excellent lessons with BASS, including with Ricey who is good. Every instructor has their own style; Kevin was very technical, and with Danni (who I think has moved on to pastures new) we were having so much fun we didn't realise how much we'd improved by the end of the lessons.

I also had a great 1:1 lesson with ESF Morzine (£££ cheaper than BASS) with a French instructor (but he's married to a Yorkshire lass and thus speaks English with a slight yorkshire twang) whose name I can't remember but someone on the ground may be able to advise.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
doctor_eeyore wrote:
I also had a great 1:1 lesson with ESF Morzine (£££ cheaper than BASS) with a French instructor (but he's married to a Yorkshire lass and thus speaks English with a slight yorkshire twang) whose name I can't remember but someone on the ground may be able to advise.

There are some great instructors at ESF. The problem is that it can be a bit hit and miss unless you know who to ask for.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
FlyingStantoni wrote:
...unless you know who to ask for...

I suppose you could go to the ESF office and ask "Je veux reserver un lecon particulier avec le moniteur qui dit choses comme "Bonjour lad, un peu parky, n'est-ce-pas?"
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy