Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

crans montana march 24-28

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Skied CransM Christmas and New Year, then half term, then partner was out for 4 days and I did 4 days 24-28 march with Very Tall Oliver, who is an excellent guy to ski with. Snow condition appalling - skiing excellent - no people around AT ALL. Some pockets of good snow - plaine morte excellent (small drag and T at the top), but lower part of the return piste before barmaz chair just a mess of grass, stones and brown snow. Very good snow on blacks and bowl at Col de Pochet. Unpisted mogul field to Barmaz really excellent. Aminona now closed, and Montana-Aminona link defunct. Other than this, huge piles of brown corn-snow in Crans sector, Nationale to Montana also very heavy after 11am. But really good four days, since great to grapple with highly variable snow condition. Five cm of snow on 28th = zero viz, NO PEOPLE other than a few instructors, a film crew (!), and pisteurs arsing around on skis having a great time (and replacing poles in a very efficient manner).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy