Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

In need of a lift - Tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi boys and girls,

I'm off to Tignes at the end of Month. Chalet, flights, UK transfer booked

One problem Chambery airport transfer!

There are 10 people and the prices we are getting are stupid!

Any got any suggestions or offers to help us out?

Thanks

Elliot
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Rent a couple of cars. Will be cheaper, especially if you find a cheap deal, than paying for transfers.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah looking into that now but going Sunday to Sunday so finding it difficult to get some where open
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
ell1982,

Try Ski Olympic to see if they have any spare seats. They do sunday to sunday

Please ensure their transfer times match your flight times wink
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cant understand this folks, 8 people is 580euros but 10 1060euros. Thinking now booking for 8 and 1 hire car or maybe someone can think of another solution? Really just need space for 2 people and the original 8 can book the private transfer

wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
ell1982 wrote:
Cant understand this folks, 8 people is 510euros but 10 is double. Thinking now booking for 8 and 1 hire car or maybe someone can think of another solution? Really just need space for 2 people and the original 8 can book the private transfer

wink

It's because you can get 8 people in a minibus that they use for transfers, to get 10 you need 2 minibuses, so the cost doubles.

If you ring Ski Olympic directly, they mentioned a cost of approx £50 per person to get from airport to resort, but you will need to be there before their flights get in from Gatwick and Manchester, if you are delayed they won't wait for you. Depends on capacity etc as well, not sure if they will do it for you if you're not in their accommodation, but they might if it is a quiet week.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I emailed Ski Olympic last night with no response as of yet. Were flying in from Leeds if this makes a difference?

Just been updated the numbers have dropped to nine we think so a mini bus from easycar is £550 which fits 9 so this could be the way to go
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Sorry to piggyback on this conversation (i cant figure out how to make my own post so help would be lovely Smile )

But im heading out to tignes on the 20th jan, leaving on the 25th and need some help in finding a way from geneva airport to tignes. Any help or ideas??

Again sorry for attaching this to your post.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snowy011 wrote:
Sorry to piggyback on this conversation (i cant figure out how to make my own post so help would be lovely Smile )

But im heading out to tignes on the 20th jan, leaving on the 25th and need some help in finding a way from geneva airport to tignes. Any help or ideas??

Again sorry for attaching this to your post.

Train to Bourg St Maurice and taxi/bus from there? Otherwise you're onto similar advice as above - transfer companies or TOs that might be running the same route on the same day.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Cheers Smile

Also, how do you make posts?? Daft question i know.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowy011, open teh forum you want to make a post in and click "new topic"
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
ta Smile
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Its that none too obvious oval button on the left
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
www.bensbus.co.uk
worked for me 69e each for us going from gva to tignes.

Tim
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy