Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Obergurgl, Austria for 7 nights for 2 people - 26 FEB to 5 MARCH

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Depart Gatwick to Innsbruck at 10:15am Saturday 26 February (Monarch flights included)

The transfer time from Innsbruck to Obergurgl is 1hr 30mins (included)

Hotel Bergwelt 4 Star (for details please see link http://www.hotelbergwelt.com/).

The accommodation is half board.

Depart Innsbruck on Sat. 5 March at 2:10pm and arrive Gatwick at 3:15pm

Was £1,340 per person, now £800 per person!!

Please call Lisette on 07829 813525 for further details.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Kate, would you have any commercial interest in this to declare by any chance? Not sure how the Royal Bank of Canada fits in but this is an unusual first post for a genuine snowHead, I'm sure you'll agree.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not at all - what a very bizarre question?! I am just trying to help out a friend that has had a couple of people drop out from their ski group and was recommended this site. Not sure how you knew I work for RBC but I used my work email as I can't access personal email in the daytime...? Random. Puzzled
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi tabithakate, Welcome to SnowHeads snowHead

Unfortunately there are users who register with the sole purpose of spamming the site. Now that you have explained that
tabithakate wrote:
I am just trying to help out a friend that has had a couple of people drop out from their ski group and was recommended this site.

your post will make more sense.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I see. I can assure you, I am not that techy!!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Still, look at this way, extra posts on your thread will keep it at the top of the pile wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Winner Very Happy thanks for that.
Anyway, it is a great hotel and a great deal!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
tabithakate, I am in the habit of asking bizarre questions wink As for the bank, well the force is with me you see.

Welcome to snowHead s
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy