Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine 3-10 Jan - I need someone to ski with!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI all, this is my first time post.

I'm in Morzine 3-10th Jan with a couple of friends but they are beginners and I'm hoping not to end up as a billy no mates on the pistes!

I'm pretty confident on most reds in Morzine/Les Gets and that is the area I will be skiing next week.
If anyone else is looking for a ski-buddy next week then please get in touch. Perhaps 2 or 3 days out of the 6??

I'm 44yr old female.

Cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We arrive in Prodains on the 8th. We like to ski a route with a good stop for lunch. PM me if you need buddies.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Grasshopper

I'm in Les Gets from 2nd to the 9th. I'll be there with my 8 year old son who's in lessons for the week so would be delighted to spend a day with you. Please feel free to pm me to exchange details.

I'm a 40 year old male and can ski anything.

Cheers

Kevin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Guys,

Were in Morzine for the week 1/1 to 5/1 and it might also be nice to meet up- we have our adventurous 5 year old but take it in turns to go off alone in the mornings to go fast! He's havign morning lessons in Les Gets but we're staying in Morzine.

PM me for more details.

Roo
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi All and thanks for your messages.

Lechbob - not sure if I would be able to get over your way as I will only be getting a Morzine/Les Gets lift pass, also, I'm hoping that my 'beginner' friends may be able to ski with me by the end of our week. But if you are intending to come over to Morzine or Les Gets then it would be good to meet up. I too enjoy nice lunches!!

Kevin, I can't find you on the user list to PM you (but as I'm new on this site I'm probably missing something obvious!)
could you PM me please so that we can make arrangements.

Roo - I will PM you and hopefully we can arrange to meet with Kevin too.

Thanks all and happy new year!!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Grasshopper, I'll also be in Morzine from 2nd to the 8th January.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to get away from my group, but I've PM'ed you anyway.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Grasshopper, We are two older gentlemen but ski well enough but better in front of female company. We have the full area pass but certainly want to ski Morzine/Les Gets for one day if the snow is good and my mate has some old friends with an appartment in Morzine. You'll probably find loads of people to ski with but if you're stuck.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy