Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Places Available Les Gets 29th Jan - 5th Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I have a few places left on a ski / snowboard holiday between 29th January – 5th February 2011. I have booked a chalet in Les Gets near Morzine in the Portes Du Soleil region.

There are currently 12 people coming, all of varying abilities from never skied / boarded before to well seasoned veterans, aged between 23 – 34, male and female.

We are all out-going, friendly people, who have met through skiing/boarding in the past. Anyone is welcome, whether there are a few of you or you are a solo skier. Some people in our group know each other and some people don’t. Others are coming away for the first time.

I can organise flights, transfers, lift passes and lessons if needed.

Please feel to contact me through this forum or at GuySwains@gmail.com for prices or any further information.

Thanks,
Guy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Guy, usually go away at xmas but couldnt get our passports in time due to a back log at the glasgow office, so have just posted them away today, usual return is 3 weeks i think??? were going to tignes with a crowd in march but its too long a wait!!! hopefully we'd have them back in time anyway for this but can chase them up once they have arrived... Im 32 and an experienced boarder happy in the trees or off piste, my partner is 41 and loves cruising down the blues, so a mixed crowd suits us to a tee! can you PM some details of cost etc. please? cheers JP
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy