Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meribel 5th March 2011 Solo skiers trip

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Eighteen single/solo skiers in luxury Meribel chalet. Most are good intermediates to experts, couple of beginners. This is a week for anyone who refuses to slum it! Chalet has gym, sauna, hot tub, private minibus. Meribel centre. £810 inc Gatwick flights. A fun crowd of mainly 30 and 40-somethings who appreciate a good lunch, dance in their ski boots and party in Le Poste. Can contact me by PM.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are spaces still available?
Stef
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi there, are there spaces left, I am a female intermed/expert skier looking to join a group
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi, also enquiring about spaces on this trip. Also thirty-something good/psyco ability Smile
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
joeprivett wrote:
Hi, also enquiring about spaces on this trip. Also thirty-something good/psyco ability Smile
Bev, hi bev

are there any places left on this? Im 36 yr old single intermediate skier from manchester (would ned to fly from here) - if so let me know at sarah_clarke55@hotmail.com
cheers!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm possibly interested too. Single skier. 38. Should be 9 weeks of skiing by then. Competent, possibly quite good sometimes.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I would PM her or go to piste pals website tomstickland, and sarah_clarke55, and joeprivett,
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy