Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

bourg st maurice / les arcs shuttles advice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All
Over the last few weeks i have been asking various questions to snowheads and getting sum great info.
So now we are all booked on the 29th jan for 2 weeks , 1st week staying in arc 1800, 2nd week staying down in BSM, so i was wondering as we are wanting to visit the various valley resorts over the 2nd week, does anyone know of people running daily shuttles to Val, 3V, tignes etc. from BSM, as we have decided against car hire due to maybe drinking etc the nights before (not really worth getting my licence took away!) i have seen the normal bus service to val etc but haven't seen anyway of getting to 3V!
Or if anyone who resides in the area fancies earning a few quid i'd rather give my cash to fellow snowheads!
other option i thought of is, do tour operaters do trips to the other resorts and we could drop the rep a few quid to tag along.....

Any help, shuttle details or advice will be much appreciated

Thanks
Ady
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ady944, train down to Moûtiers (quick and regular, check schedule) and bus or taxi up the hill . . . sorted
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There is a bus from BSM to Tignes & Val D'Isere (autocars-martin.com) iirc it is only 15 Euros return to Tignes and takes 1 hour. I'm hoping to use it to get to Tignes when we arrive on the sleeper train in Feb.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
agree with Masque, train to Moutiers is easy and there are regular public buses up the mountain from the station.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy