Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Desperatly wanting to ski between 27th Dec to 5th Jan??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys,
Im new on here and would really love to find some ski buddies for a trip anywhere with good snow any time between 27th Dec to 5th Jan.
Im a good skier with 25 years experience - love off-piste, but also happy bashing the groomed stuff.
I love après ski, but the snow comes first. I would be great company to any group young or old (im 30 years old).
Help me get some snow please!!!!
Thanks - Guy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Guy,

Heading to Argentiere definitely from the 30th-8th , and will be there or Val D'isere from 26th-29th to start. If you head to Argentiere I'll be happy to hook up with you and ski. I have one or 2 other buddies heading out and know a good few other heads around the town. I may also be able to help you get accommodation if required. I'm a member for SCGB and will probably ski with them for a day or 2 which is normally good fun.

I'm 42, straight, good fun, advanced off piste skier, enjoy a drink, sport, etc but snow is first for me.

let me know,
Horgand
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
DoubleG wrote:
Hi Guys,
Im new on here and would really love to find some ski buddies for a trip anywhere with good snow any time between 27th Dec to 5th Jan.
Im a good skier with 25 years experience - love off-piste, but also happy bashing the groomed stuff.
I love après ski, but the snow comes first. I would be great company to any group young or old (im 30 years old).
Help me get some snow please!!!!
Thanks - Guy

guy if you still looking my italy trip is still open, i did reply to your email but no response simonc2311@hotmail.co.uk
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Guys - thanks for your message - i was out of the country last week. i am still not sure where i will be after xmas - but trying to make a decision this week. will get on it tomorrow!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
DoubleG,
I am looking to join a group and ski 27th Dec for a week, I am a good skier and am interested in skiing, but can join in with Apres (not that big a drinker) though.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
anyone still looking ?

I'd like to find something for the 27th /28th for the week... good skier, 40's male, anything considered... but not into BDSM (see the thread on here) !!

Would be looking to fly out of Manchester... which is kind of a good idea anyway as it looks to be one of the least snow affected airports in the UK.... being a skier, it always amazes me that places like Innsbruck and Geneva, manage to keep their airports open, even though they get about 20 times as much snow as we get in the UK !
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy