Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Early season ski buddy wanted South East

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone from Essex or the south east who is up for some last minute skiing action in say late November or mid December if the conditions fall nicely? Got lots of holiday to use but not so much abundance in the cash dept, but screw it I want to go skiing. Beginner/Intermediate male 31

Was thinking maybe somewhere like Hintertux or some glacier area, but not sure if you need to be an expert skier for Glaciers?

I have a 4WD Golf Diesel too so could always drive somewhere but might need to leave that to next year as I have no winter tyres(required in Austria), roofbars and box etc.

Thanks

Pete
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Pete

I'm thinking of doing 4 days the last weekend in November in Austria with a company I met at the Snow and Ski show last week, need to dig out details, was about £400 and you need to get a flight. I'm a boarder intermediate, girl, 30s, and would be going out with other boarders in the group but there is a mix of skiers and boarders and the guys I met exhibiting seemed pretty cool, so let me know if you're interested and I'll send you some bumf
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yea if you could send to up any info please 4days will help my wallet but could do with a few more days especially if flights are two hundred or something or I could try driving if there's anyone else up for it

cheers
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Pete

Are you all sorted yet or do you still have room for a little one? I'm based in the south, 28 yrs female, intermediate skiier, looking to go somewhere (anywhere) in the school holidays (I'm a teacher). I'm off 18 dec- 10 jan so looking to go between these dates.

Cheers
Rebecca
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Pete, if you dont have anything sorted out yet, Skibreaks.co are the company that were at the ski and snow show are offering a trip in November for 4 days to Kaprun, four full days on the snow at a good price and we still have 4 places left, plus Easyjet have a great offer on until midnight on November 10th - 30% off all flights, by the way skibreaks.co is a .co website and not a .com.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Flemish, I assume it was you I met at the skishow, regards, John from Skibreaks.co
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hey,im flyn,male,30,im a boarder (beginner)and i was hoping to get away for some snow before xmas,im off from 19th to 30th november, im up for taggin along so if any ones planning something and doesnt mind one more,ive got a budget of about 500. thanx
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi, we do have a couple of spaces left on a skitrip leaving on November 24th to 28th to Kaprun, Austria. The price is only £275 for airport transfers, hal-board accommodation in a 4* hotel and ski-guides, plus the cost of your Easyjet flights, the dates should work for you and the price is right, we do only have three spaces left though. Call if you need to book or for any more info: 07980 018650
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We skiied for two and a half days at Hintertux glacier in Austria 3 weeks ago and had a great time, with a metre of fresh snow when we were there. Very Happy Very Happy

We paid £68 each for an Easyjet flight to Munich, £100 (between 2) for 3 days car hire and then found a lovely B & B for €28 each a night.

All in all a bargain DIY weekend!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Pete

did you manage to go skiing? if not, i'm looking to go skiing for week on 11/12 December, preferably catered chalet ski packages in a biggish ski area. I live in London so happy to fly from any london airport, altho most flights seem to go from gatwick!
Jo
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi
Stiil looking for ski buddy for Dec 11th/12th. 55 much experience prefer premium Euro, such as Tignes or 3V or Anton.
Straight guy, good fun, easy going. Fly from Gatwick or Bristol. Seen CC for £330.
Eddie
Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I'm up for a 4 dayish quickie trip. Got the right car Arosa 1.4 tdi @ 60mpg, on the snowies too, want to head to maybe St Foy if its open & stay cheap down the bottom (its a bout a 20 min trip up & down) or maybe Tignes Le Lac Ideally room for one person more in the car.

Would like to head in the next 5-10 days 3rd december now. I'm completely flexible snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy