Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Verbier

Poster: A snowHead
First ski of the season today.

It was much better than expected...

Took the piste skis which quickly proved to be a mistake... Millsy warming up under the chair

It was knee deep in the drifts...

It felt SO GOOD to be back on skis!

The snow was great in the trees

Although viz not great and a few hazards around

Nick in the trees

Lots of lovely pillows....

The little man wants to know when he can start skiing?

Conditions are fantastic for November. Those of you coming out soon are in for a treat....
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Out in two weeks Very Happy Fantastic pics. and so much snow.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Sat 27-11-10 22:28; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Same here - can't wait:)
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Got to wait until Jan 29th. Sad
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for the pic's bob. I notice the only one of me was when I fell over!

Bti slow for you on posting the photos. Had to wait until 23:30 and really could had done with the diversion during x-factor. rolling eyes

Cheers,
Chris
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Now I remember what its like to be on the receiving end of ski reports
Crying or Very sad and its not even December Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

BobinCH, hope we can get a few turns in 2011.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sweeeeeeeeet, just sorted out my season let in Le Chable so I'll be back again. RPF, you coming?!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Cool, next weekend will be fun! Looks like you finished off in Carrefour, always a good end to the day!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Blissful season start photos, BobinCH, thank you! Your lady and the wee man have got to be amongst the most photogenic people on earth.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Looking forward to getting out there.

Nice pics as usual Cool
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
BobinCH, great pictures! Out there end of Jan so can you please make sure the snow stays good Toofy Grin snowHead
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
CSki, I am indeed. I'll chat you soon about it. Sorry not been in contact much been busy finishing studies.
Will definitely try do a few weekends. Gorilla has suggested a March trip too.
Should be in UK soon so will sort your boots.
When you starting the season? Going green
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:

been busy finishing studies.

not finished yet??

michandchris, welcome to snowHead snowHead , the other Chris.

BobinCH, jealous doesn't even come close but it's good to see you getting at it as always.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

not finished yet??

Swirly, No first winter got in the way then Summer did rolling eyes nearly there now wink
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Fabulous. Can't wait
snow report
Jealous of you two. Enjoy the snow!
latest report
I don't think I can stand a month of this. Roll on Dec 23rd.

Re March: I'm heading out on 25th as soon as my current contract ends. If that seems a long time off, that's because it is.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy