Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski hire andorra

Poster: A snowHead
hiya all, another ski season coming up or upon us if you like Smile

im currently out of the country with work, but wondered if anyone had a good site for hiring ski's and boots?

im going to andorra pas la casa in early jan.

ive looked at snowbrainer, which seems pretty good, but wondered if anyone had any good experiences with andorra ski hire and would like to share with me! Smile

thanks all, and be safe out there!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
For the Pyrenees I always recommend www.snowrental.net which tends to be cheaper there than other similar sites/services (who seem to concentrate their better offers on the Alps).

Have a great trip. Fingers crossed for a third successive year of top conditions in the Eastern Pyrenees! Still pretty mild so far though, so no crazy early/mid November starts this season I fear.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi spent a winter in Barcelona a couple of years ago and went to Pas most weekends. We used to go online and book in advance - just google ski hire in Andorra and see what you find. Am going with friends for a week in Feb myself and we have got ski and boot hire for 65 pounds for the week. We went to Austria last year and paid 90 just for skis. Try www.snowrental.net
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
thx for the link ppl, snowrental.net does seem pretty good, about £60 for intermediatte ski's and boots!

ok this is probably a stupid question, but is there a real difference between bigginer/intermediate/advanced ski's? ive been a few times now, always used bigginers until last trip when someone let me use there intermediate ski's,they felt quicker and better controlled??? was that just me????

thx all Smile
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I would check to see which of the rental places are near to your accommodation. Pas is quite big.
We used Skiset which has a map of the village showing their shops.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Almost all of the rental shops have branches at the bottom of the Solana lift, near Paddy's bar.

We have done just as well by haggling with the shops when we got there. You can end up with better kit if you haggle on arrival as they aren't going to get a decent price by offering 3 year old skis to entice you. The shop just up from Le Husky let you use free ski lockers if you rent from them.

We always used Paddy's for the lockers, which was about €20 a week. They are very helpful and now have a website for all things Pas...

http://www.pasdelacasainfo.com/equip-hire.php
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thats a great help bar shaker Smile

i take it paddy's is a good place to start after a nice ski for a few apres ski drinky's??!!

7 of us going and looking for a good ski, but lots of apres ski!!

we have 3 begginers in the group who have taken ski school with ski hire included, do they use a regular shop for this, and if so is it worth hiring for the rest of us from there??
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ooh and were staying in crest pas apartments! cheap but i hope not too bad! its only a place to sleep!! Smile
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You can book discounted rentals online at www.pasdelacasa-andorra.com.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thx snowsteve, thats a mega helpful site, i can see where our apartment is now! up a hill! doh! lol
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
If you are up the hill, you definitely want to use a locker by the slopes. Paddy's is good for Apres and happy hour is during apres.

Pas is great fun, you'll have a great time there.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thx bar shaker,
do you know which is closer, the paddy's lockers or rentaski lockers?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
alexsam97, if you're in Apartments Crest then Paddy's lockers are a bit closer as they are on the Crest side of the horseshoe at the bottom of the slopes.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
thanks snowsteve, thats V helpful, paddy's it is! tbh i dont mind being up the hill as its easy getting down them, getting up is not so easy unless your pissed.....which i will be!!! Smile
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Perhaps I'm not a refined enough skier, but the last trip I went on I hired intermediate - can't say I noticed a lot of difference between those and the beginner ones I'd used previously. The one thing I did find though, is that the intermediate skis were a lot lighter so less of a hassle to carry! Very Happy
latest report
alexsam97, Don't forget to try Catsbys on the hill for a few jars, they usually have live music on there...or if you're in a group head for the fantastically named *ahem* Mulligans, just behind the Perla Negra.....actually that's a nice place to eat as is the Argentinian place across the road snowsteve, Do you know the place I'm talking about ???

Pas is great....you'll have a ball.
latest report
thx, il probably get into most bars whilst im there, not sure how many il remember tho!! lol
thx for the reply's, most helpful Smile
snow conditions
dazman, not sure if it's Agentinian, but do you mean KSB kind of opposite Mulligans that cook all their meat on an open fire?
snow report
ooh kebabs!!! my wife will be happy!!! lol

then again wont everyone, who doesnt like kebab after a few drinks!! Smile
ski holidays
snowsteve, That rings a bell...I think it's near the Spar, but they do an Argentinian BBQ and it's served on a plank of wood....even my fat days I couldn't finish the amount they serve you.

Is the Pirate dude still knocking around outside the Perla Negra?.....he's one mad hoor altogether.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy