Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

PSB Tignes 2011

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Snowheads in Tignes many thanks for your time trying our skis- hope they were up to expectation.

We have posted a few pics on Facebook so take a look to see if you are there or if you could not make it this year, then a sneak at what you missed ( lots of snow will not be on that list !!)

Our FB pages are "Kneissl UK" and "Kneissl Gb " so feel free to like/join and tag if you so wish. We are also on twitter @kneissl_uk so will see you all there sometime.

Thanks again it was a great few days and Admin....top job organising it all, well done. Very Happy

Kneissl UK
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thank you too> There Great Ski's Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Kneissl UK, Probably the nicest on-piste skis I have tested ever - as I know you know. My test review here (sorry I spelled Kneissl wrong - I can do crass). Thanks to all the companies who gave us such choice at the PSB. I know it takes a lot of effort and cost - I know it hopefully is good marketing, but even so it is quite a commitment, and it very much helped the skiing to be so enjoyable.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I tried the 'Ride Star' and liked them Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy