Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

InsideOut Skiing - Meribel December

Poster: A snowHead
Not sure whether anyone is thinking this far ahead..... but I am Embarassed

Rob and Scott are doing a week of Pre Season coaching from 13th to 18th December in Meribel.
Their website shows some very interesting prices, especially for the catered chalet and especially if you book before the end of August.
have been a sad bunny and done some pricing of flighs and lift passes and it works out at £715 for the whole week !!! BARGAIN !!!

I am definately going and will be staying at the recommended Chalet but am looking for someone to share a room with ..... I have emailed the chalet company to find out how much they will charge/ sting me for a single person in case I end up being "Billy No Mates"

So come on who fancies it ..... ??
A little pre season warmer ... can you be tempted ?? Laughing

Oh for those of you that don't know me ..... I am 42 and house trained !! Thats means I know when to behave myself ... I enjoy a drink and good company of an evening... and maybe I should mention that I am a girl !!!!

So does anyone fancy this or am I on my own !!!! Shocked

Go on you know you want to .... and I am your perfect excuse for booking so early Razz
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bobblehat,
Someone's gonna say it so I'll get in first.
This thread is useless without pictures..... wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

I enjoy a drink and good company of an evening... and maybe I should mention that I am a girl !!!! So does anyone fancy this or am I on my own !!!! Go on you know you want to .... and I am your perfect excuse for booking so early

How tempting! Should get some interesting offers on this site wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
jimmjimm, how rude of me not putting up a link or photos to rob and scotts website .... wink

anarchicsaltire, Well a girls got to try !! Laughing But if I get some tempting offers I don't think it will be because of my skiing ability ....
And as a fellow mystery shopper for insideout skiing skiing.... I have to say that they are very patient Embarassed
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I would be interested in looking into this, I really want some lessons after years of not having any I worry I have picked up bad habits.

I need to try and find some extra holiday days from somewhere, and I would be coming from the Netherlands. If your interested drop me a PM Smile
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
charliwest, will pm you and give you the link to the details. Laughing
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Have booked flight as got a good price from Easyjet..... How sad is that .... snowHead
Meribel here I come Embarassed
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
bobblehat,

Hiya,
I'm going to book this I think - happy to share a room if you've not found anyone to share with yet?

Just to confirm though, before I start dishing out cash - is it 12-19th? I'm going from Stanstead, and coming back to Birmingham (Easyjet). Not tooooo sure how to go about getting it all booked (not the flights, just the coaching, accommodation etc) so any tips would be helpful. If this doesn't sound dodgy - I can give you my mobile number if it's easiest.

Cheers,
Emm.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Emmeline, yes, that course is 12th-19th December. Travel out on Sunday 12th and the coaching runs Monday 13th - Saturday 18th, with travel back to the UK on Sunday 19th. Just contact us through the Inside Out website and we'll let you know how to book the coaching and the accommodation.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Yay - have booked this now! Can't wait Smile Thanks all.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Emmeline, Hiya roomy LOL ... have sent you a PM
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just a quick update on this. We have 10 bookings so far, across two courses (Skills Clinic and Building Confidence/Improver Clinic) but unfortunately bobblehat has had to drop out so we have one place left in the chalet, a female share with Emmeline. We're currently looking at accommodation in a nearby chalet to provide some additional places on the course, so get in touch if you're thinking about a pre-Christmas week of instruction.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Not fair rob@rar, wink
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Timberwolf, Laughing We have another guy who is also interested in joining the trip so we are looking for further accommodation options at the moment. Hope to have something suitable confirmed in the next day or two.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Well, you know how to get hold of me when you have any more info Cool Flights are not brilliant value but I'm not sure this is going to matter Laughing
snow report
I should have considered this when it was cheaper Crying or Very sad
snow report
We've had a cancellation so we now have one female room share and one twin room available. Accommodation + airport transfer is £289 for a room share or £389 for sole use of the room.
ski holidays
rob@rar wrote:
We've had a cancellation so we now have one female room share .

I'm flexible Madeye-Smiley

rob@rar, your site is down again Sad
latest report
anarchicsaltire wrote:
rob@rar, your site is down again Sad

Sorry about that. The hosting company were having to reset the home page because of a formatting problem, so I hope it will be back up soon. This is a real pain for us and I think we'll probably bring forward the new website we were planning to do next summer Sad

Flexibility in skiing is always a good thing.
ski holidays
EDIT

No longer

Quote:
........looks like...

but now

definitely

Yay..........
ski holidays
Timberwolf, whoop!

Dennis the Menace t-shirts at the ready!
ski holidays
rob@rar, Yup....

Big thanks to you for helping to arrange. Also thanks to Anne at SkiHame who has been very helpful already. But most thanks must go to my 'unknown' roomie who has agreed to share, and therefore made my participation possible Cool
latest report
Timberwolf,
Hey - just thought I'd say hello as I'm going on that trip too Smile Smile
Do you know if you ended up in the twin that was originally booked, or whether you're getting bobblehat's space (she dropped out and was originally sharing with me!)?
I might be the 'unknown roomie' Smile

Emm.
snow conditions
Hi Emmeline, Howdy to you too. I know that I have a male room share, so you can't be 'unknown roomie', but to be perfectly honest, i'm not too bothered about rooming arrangements..... I just wanna go skiing Cool Can't wait now....2 weeks on Sunday......yay........although not 100% sure I'm looking forward to Rob and Scott putting me through my paces wink
ski holidays
Emmeline, Timberwolf,

Hi from me too! I'll be there with my OH and two mates, so looking forward to meeting you both.

All we need now is for the Euro rate to improve a but more!
latest report
Hi kosciosco, look forward to meeting you as well.

Agreed about the exchange rate, but one other thing we ( or at least I ) need is what I like to call "hero snow" conditions wink although when I booked the other day, I spoke to Anne from SkiHame who was in resort, and she said there snow down to the village already. snowHead
latest report
I might be tagging along too...

Just trying to get a booking form from Anne!
snow conditions
Hope it comes off for you aldoyle
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Timberwolf,
That be me!
snow report
Timberwolf, meet noggy. noggy, meet Timberwolf Happy
snow conditions
where's everyone flying from and back to (& times?) ??
ski holidays
I'm LHR- GVA arr 1600
GVA-LGW dep 1805
snow conditions
Hey noggy, see above for my thanks to you for agreeing to share. I've recently managed to get my incurable snoring problem down to a more manageable 100 decibels or so, and all that fuss about the axe murder has died down as well, so you really shouldn't worry about me as a roomie Shocked wink wink Looking forward to a great week snowHead

aldoyle, I'm out of LHR to GVA on the 12th on a Swiss flight that lands at 17.05. The return takes off at 15.20, but is operated by BMI I think. The price wasn't great, but at least they don't charge for Ski Carriage.
snow report
Timberwolf, Relieved to hear your nocturnal habits have improved. Unfortunately mine are no better, maybe worse ........ Should be good. Just need a bit more precipitation to add to the cold temperatures.
snow report
Don't worry about the snow - I once stayed in Le Praz, or is it Courchevel 1300 these days Puzzled , around the middle of December, and they hadn't had a drop of natural snow, yet there was loads open..... - and anyway, guaranteed snow is part of Inside Out's T & Cs isn't it wink
snow report
hope it's as fun as the one in Sölden last yr. unfortunately my remaining annual leave is the grand total of 0 days. but I get a new quota of annual leave on Jan 1st, so trying to work out how I can squeeze in a bonus week on skis later in the season...
snow report
Hey andy, how you doing ?
ski holidays
aldoyle, Four of us flying out of Luton to Geneva, land at 16:25 and then our flight leaves Geneva at 16:05 on the following Sunday
latest report
looks like I may fly from Stanstead...

Anyone coming who lives in the North / North West?
snow report
aldoyle, You should look at Luton if you're coming from Preston - M6, M1 - couldn't be more convenient and the parking is easier than Stansted
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy