Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bansko Ski Hire

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Having just enjoyed a brilliant weekend in Verbier I am off to sample the delights of, er Bansko for a weekend in January. I gave away my skis as I had a bad accident on them (bad workman and all that) and as I only just got back on planks a week ago after two years out I haven't bought any new ones. I do love fat twinners I'm like a skiing chubby chaser and I've had a little peek on the net but the hire skis on offer seem to be piste skis. Anyone hired over there am I likely to find some fat ones? Many thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ask David and Malcs at http://www.aspektyourself.com/Home.php - they should be able to help you out with some decent fat skis.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bansko hire gear, is largely scrap.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Mollerski wrote:

rolling eyes
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Gsyfreerider. No idea on quality/choice, but.........

Particularly if you hire equipment in Bansko: KEEP AN EYE ON IT AT ALL TIMES, at the very least, or preferably take a GOOD lock. If you need a livener after surviving the "ski-road" and are tempted into the "Happy End" bar, TAKE IT INSIDE WITH YOU.

Period. You have been warned.

Babs 2004, perhaps after enjoying the hospitality of his outlaws apartment in Bansko, this coming season, again, for the umpteenth time, maybe, just maybe, he might find something positive to say about the place, though I won't be holding my breath, lol........ wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Babs 2004 wrote:
Mollerski wrote:

rolling eyes
rolling eyes
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy