Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Any Suggestions 7 nights half board in France for under £500 ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Can anyone point me to some good websites ?

I am trying to book a trip to France for 6 leaving on the weekend of 22nd Jan 2011. We are looking for a catered Chalet or Hotel. For of us are quite Intermediate / Advanced boarders with a couple of beginners on their 3rd season.

Any suggestions ideas appreciated

Thanks

Matt
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi

try icelolly.co.uk never booked through it but has some really cheap deals. Alpine elements also have some good deals especially if you can get a deal with a free lift pass (if not use your bargaining skills on the phone). The best deals really are last minute although it might be more difficult trying to get somewhere for 6. Just remember though you get what you pay for most of the time, I'm really not that bothered though if the resorts good Smile
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Book a flight and stay at Dragon Lodge, Tignes Le Lac !! you might do it for your budget and it run by boarders
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Last minute is definitely the best option to get a good deal, I reckon you'd be ok for 6 people at that time of year. There's plenty of websites to try.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://www.igluski.com/tignes/chalethotel-hauts-de-toviere_p441?holidayid=24868085

http://www.igluski.com/la-rosiere/chalet-mamiray_p705?holidayid=25487118

http://www.igluski.com/les-deux-alpes/chalethotel-berangere_p1662?holidayid=24868054

Never been to any of the above, but there's plenty of options. Pulled all these from the Iglu site by using their advanced search. If you call them, you are likely to get a bit more off the price with a group of 6 - or they may do something like free ski carriage. They've always been very good for me, and seem to have a bigger range of options than many other travel agents.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
if your interested in going the week afte jan 29th - feb 6th there's space in a chalet in courchevel.

£350 each for fully catered, breakfast, afternoon cake, evening meal, wine.
wifi etc

Mini
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You wouldn't get it for your budget (flights, transfers, accom and pass) unless it's real last minute stuff.

If there are no last minute deals that suit, you may be stuck somewhere you didn't want to go for money that would have got you where you do want to go.

Dragon Lodge and Mountainsun in Tignes are excellent but over your budget. Mountainsun are close to being full that week (it's my second week of my Jan trip) but them and the Lodge are worth a call. Mountainsun in La Plagne is slightly cheaper and may be close to your budget.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
http://www.igluski.com/les-arcs-2000/hotel-l-aguille-rouge_p1638?holidayid=29653185

nearly booked this one myself
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
bar shaker, I was assuming the OP was looking at flights / accom / transfer only ..... £200+ for a week pass excluded

My trip for six nights was about £100 transfer, £350 catered accom, £150 flight (with board bag) - must be a package somewhere cheaper though ?

Anyone tried Custard Mountain in Courch ? had a write up in the press recently and looks a good place
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
try teletext holidays website
find the tour operator then phone them direct asking for a discount
i got 7% extra off from neilson
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy