Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Man City v Newcastle Free Ticket for Sunday

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have ended up with a spare ticket for tomorrows game. Cost me nothing, so free to whoever wants to come along. Kick off is at 1.30pm, I plan to be at the ground for about 1. Will meet you at the ground, the seat is next to mine so we can talk about ski stuff in the unlikely event of a dull bit of play. Smile Whoever posts a response first gets it, (i will pm you with details in the morning)) but please don't so you want it unless you are DEFINITELY going to come along.

The match is at Citys stadium.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes yes yes please. I'm a big city fan and would love to go. Could I take you up on your offer please?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ricklovesthepowder, Ticket is yours. Will send you a pm to sort out meeting up.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ricklovesthepowder,
Can you pm me your mobile number. I cant send a pm as I am down a crevasse! Plan is to meet up at entrance E. Will send you a text when I get your number.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi mate. I have just tried to and you a message but it says " this member cannot receive a message as they are down a crevasse" i was about to send out international rescue until I figured out what it meant!!! My number is . Can you text me when you read this message then I will edit it and remove my number. Dont ring as my other half is still asleep, she will go mad if I wake her up on the phone! Cheers and thank you.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy