Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bolle Modulator Lenses

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone own / used Bolle goggles with modulator lenses ?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
icyjock, Yes, I have used the yellowy lens ones, I think they were called citrus?, for the last couple of years. I am not a full time goggle wearer though and revert to sunglasses when the real sun comes out but they were fine in all other conditions. My son wears them in all conditions and he had no complaints.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks skitow ,do you know if you have the normal citrus or the citrus modulator ? - this one changes tint according to the weather ,im keen on trying these ,i just wanted to know if anyone has any experience of how they perform.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I bought a pair of fleabay to try, tbh they dont change colour that noticably. I got mine new for £25 delivered and at that price good value, but i have seen them at £50+ in some places, i wouldnt pay that for them.

I have vermillion modulator, and it is fine in all but the darkest cloudiest conditions
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have the Citrus Modulator Bolles and find them very versatile and certainly a step above the non-modulator lenses that my ski buddies tend to use. They're good across a range of conditions from low to bright light although I always prefer to switch to dark sunnies for sustained bright conditions. You won't get the same contrast in very low light as you would with a dedicated yellow lens but otherwise I find they're great for most conditions.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
icyjock,
Yes they are the modulator ones and i would probably agree with Timbobaggins and Daf, I got ours from Costco, they were still doing them, i think I paid about £20 last year ?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Cheapest i could find

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bolle-Modulator-Vermillion-Ski-Snowboard-Goggles-/250722702906?pt=UK_SportsLeisure_Skiing_GogglesSunglasses_JN&hash=item3a603cd63a
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks everyone ,i think at this price i will give them a try ,seems a good idea.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy