Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Need a recomendation for buying skis for my son please?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi
My son is 12 years old and adores his ski-ing , he is lucky enough to ski for up to two weeks a year and fairly intensively too. He does a lot of off piste and is quite a good standard having been with friends who are ski instructors and have pushed him hard ( he has done his troisieme etoile). Could anyone recommend a good ski for him that would last a little while ( money not in abundance!)?

He is 153cm and weighs 44 kgs we have been advised Misconducts or Misdemeanors would be good but he is not convinced on pinks and purples!
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tiff1234567, Tell him from me that the pink on the Missconducts would suit him perfectly .....

.... and we'll push him a lot harder in future wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Tiff1234567, On both of those the clue is in the Miss wink

At that age I started buying my daughter adult skis, may not be quite as easy for boys as mens skis don't tend to start as short. They won't last long though with growth and skiing improvements.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Tiff1234567, Sport Conrad have 2007/08 Miss Conducts (not as girly as the cuurent model) for 100€ (w/out bindings)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks Patch will look into those and thanks Colin I knew they were girls skis but as you say the mens skis are too long for him.
oh and that's fine Patch as long you don't try and push me too, quite happy with my current wuss level!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy