Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowboard instruction in Courchevel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
if you are in Courchevel and fancing learning to board or improving your skills, i can strongly recommend www.rtmsnowboarding.com

On Sunday I had a private lesson with Mark to work on my freestyle larking about. He was very helpful and immediately started ironing out a few wrinkles in my technique so that he improved my normal riding as well and helping me develop some new tricks. A very good teacher as well as a great boarder.

My friends that work in Courchevel know all 3 of the guys and they all come highly recommended.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
These guys have got props on a couple of forums now and I'd just like to second what Tony says. I've had two lessons with Tom from RTM and would highly recommend anyone going to the 3vs to check them out, you'd be crazy not to to be honest!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I had RTM reccomended to me last year so when I went to La Tania at this New Year I tried to book places in a group lesson for my wife and me. Unfortunately the time the lessons started were too early for us to get there without either a taxi or helicopter. We booked a 2 hour private lesson but were rather disapointed to find that it was not with one of the three pricipal (Rob, Tom, and Mark?) but was with a Scot/Kiwi, called Kerr, who helped out during peak season. The lesson was OK but not wonderful. He asked us what we wanted to work on but managed to get us mixed up so was initially working on problems we did not have. I picked up a couple of tips but it was certainly not a road to Damascus moment. Make sure you get one of the R, T, or M.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy