Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Happy happy happy!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Tickets and other realted things arrived today from our holiday company. Went through to verufy everything, noted two discrepancies so I called

Item 1, our two bed plus loft condo was referred to as a two bed condo despite us previously raising this point - they confirmed that it would indeed have the loft we requested.

point two - we have receipts for lift passes for everyone, despite asking for quotes without lift passes, as some people will not ski every day and others are off to try cat-skiing.

Tour operator (frontier ski, if you;re interested) confirmed that the lift passes were included in the price paid. That means our luxury holiday (circa 1k for scheduled flights, transfers and *nice* accomodation in Fernie for a fortnight) has suddenyl become the absolute bargain of the year. Not having to pay for lift passes means I won;t have to wonder how I'll be able to pay for the skis I just biought using an interest free credit card when the interest free bit runs out in siz months

Ohh, I'm grining like a cheshire cat!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Where are you staying,looking for somewhere for next season ?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
This time we're staying in the River rock lodge. Last year we were in the Polar peak lodges which are closer to the hill, but were full this year: we only found out after we had more or less booked that our visit co-incides with the Fernie Freeskiing CHampionships so that was whay we couldn;t get availability for the whole of our stay - most places we efilled up for the 5 days of the comp

You can see pics of the place we had on my website, go to the "pics" directory then look for "road trip 2003", the obvious ones have "polar peak" or "fernie" in the name.

It was great to ski back to a beautiful house with loads of room, then sit in the hot tub on the verandah sipping ice cold beer (chilled in the snow) while people skied past us.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You lucky sod. I can see why you bought the Pocket Rockets now! Have you resolved the binding problem yet?
I'm off to look at the Frontier Ski website...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've had the bindings re-drilled (BTW, I'm not taking part in the champs, although I might stop skiing to watch one or two riders) but the seller has mysteriously stopped responding to emails.

Luck has nowt to do with it, we've been plnning (and saving up, obviously) for this for a year now!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ah, Glad to hear its sorted. I've had 'mysterious, dissapearing, mute e-bayer 'syndrome too.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy