Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone coming to 3V's this weekend who could bring a small accessory with them for me to collect?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I fly in to Geneva direct from Doha on Saturday and Lockwoods have just sent me an email telling me that they finally have some Zipfit spotfix back in stock. It's a small tube (about 20cm long) of the "gunk" that is injected into the liners. It'll never get to me here before I leave early Saturday.

Is there any nice snowHead coming out that would be willing to bring it with them if I order it online and have it delivered next day to their UK address? Pretty please... Little Angel

I can meet you anywhere in the 3V's on skis to collect or in Meribel/Courchevel valleys by car in the evening. It'll fit easily in a rucksack and probably in bigger ski jacket pockets. Just make sure you tape up the ends so it doesn't squeeze out - it's sticky stuff.

Please send me a PM if you can help. Thanks!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sent you a PM as we can probably help... Have skied with you before out there.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Make sure its in your hold luggage, otherwise it won't get further than security Shocked
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I had realised that! Will tape it up in a poly bag - if he sends it...
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Raceplate, I can bring it out to VT if that helps? Will be arriving late Friday eve so would need to meet on the slopes on Sat Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@mogulski, have sent you a PM. Much appreciated! Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Roger C, thank you but I won't be on the slopes until Sunday, unfortunately. Hopefully, @mogulski, can help me out. Think I saw on the 3V thread that you're on a long weekend - enjoy!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
No probs @Raceplate

Yes out with three friends for our annual pre Christmas "boys weekend" skiing sat/sun/mon - just been looking at the webcams - pistes look white so I'm happy!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Raceplate, if you still need assistance, I am driving out on Friday, arrive Saturday in Les Menuires.

Leaving from Norfolk.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy