Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix Tomorrow 22 April

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off to Argentiere tomorrow now the flights are running.
Is anyone still out there or going this weekend ?
Planning Valee Blanche - anyone interested in teaming up and booking guide for the whole day ? There are 2 of us and we would need a couple more to make it work.

Paul
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
PBJ, I believe ww166no is in Chamonix over the weekend, he (and his other half) would probably be interested in sharing a guide for the day as we had half organised this earlier in the year but it fell through. They are keen to go up the VB as they have not yet, their skiing is certainly strong enough for all the descent routes upto and including the Grand Envers. Four of you should easily manage 2 descents in the day even using the Montenvers for return to Chamonix. Try giving them a pm.

If you are interested give me a pm and I will reply with the details of a guide who did us a three descent day at a cost of €260. Knackering but thats getting your monies worth snowHead .
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks - am following up on this. Please can you send guide details - will pm you - had not really planned this in advance as did not think we would actually be going !!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Back yesterday - fab weekend.
Marcus and I Skied Vallee Blanche with guide Didier and ww16no (Will and Louise) on Saturday - first from the Italian side in the morning and the the Petit Envers route in the afternoon. A few cm of fresh at the top in Italy but mixture of soft spring snow and very soft slushy stuff lower down in France.
Spent rest of the time at Grand Montets - lovely spring snow on the glacier, but the run home was like soup with temps at the bottom of near 20 C - stayed at GM Hotel and ate at Dahu - both superb.
Resort very quiet.
Packing gear away tonight ........... roll on 2011.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oh and thanks midgetbiker for putting us intouch - we all hope to ski together next year too.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
PBJ, pleasure, glad you enjoyed.

Only a little jealous, sat in my hotel room in Riga at 1.30 in the morning, no snow in sight Evil or Very Mad

Did Didier take you through the ice towers on the PE route? bloody awesome!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
midgetbiker, he did - and no one gave him their skis to carry up the steps after the second run either!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ww166no wrote:
midgetbiker, he did - and no one gave him their skis to carry up the steps after the second run either!

Embarassed actually, in my defense, it was the fifth run (in two days)
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy