Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mountainsun Dolomites

Poster: A snowHead
Have just released the prices etc for next season and no increase Very Happy http://www.mountainsunltd.com/chalet/albergo-frohsinn
Neadless to say after a fab trip with them in March I have re booked for next March Laughing

This place really is ski in/ski out with the same hospitality and welcome for snowHead as in Tignes. Already a few booked or planning to book, any body else interested for the 13th March?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Linds, Looks good. Have sent them an enquiry for 12 of us for half term week. How easy is it to walk to the village in the evening? Snowheads is marvellous - would never have found this otherwise! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'll be booking in come pay day Smile

Christina1, Down the hill and up again, about 5-10 mins walk so very close by.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You're a lucky lady. I called in to say hello during the Birthday Bash, and they offered me a coffee and a tour of the place Very Happy

Christina1, good luck but they're probably full with re-bookers, whom they ask first... if you do get in and don't want to repeat in 2012 please let me know and I'll take five places off your hands! Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
TallTone, Make that 7! snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
This does look lovely.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hurtle, I booked this as a Billy-No-Mates trip last year (they have some single rooms) and then others decided to join me Laughing but we had a fab time, come and join us?
I have some great pics to post when I get the new computer sorted out properly rolling eyes

Christina1, As TallTone, says they get booked very quickly with re-bookers.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Linds, wish I could, but for various reasons I can't commit myself for next March yet. Will probably be too late by the time I can... Sad
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Bev, Hippo, and I have just signed up for the 13th so it looks like a pixie/large wallowing creature coalition at this juncture!

Just LOVE the Dolomiti...

snowHead
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
and having much enjoyed meeting a load of Snowheads yesterday at Hemel (and not wiped any out meandering blindly down the slope), I'm too booked in with my non-skiing other half and much looking forward to this Smile
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
sueb, Lovely to meet you again last night I am already looking forward to March rolling eyes Laughing

Oh and Welcome to snowHead
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
sueb, welcome to snowheads (who never meander blindly down slopes). snowHead
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
What flights are you on ?

LGW - INN but what times ?
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Smokin Joe, Out on the LGW 0710 flight lands INN 1005
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Linds, East Midlands has come up trumps........................ snowHead snowHead snowHead Cool
ski holidays
Linds, Oooohhh that looks nice... my birthday that week too. I wish.... Very Happy
snow report
We are Liverpool to Innsbruck. Should arrive 10.25.

snowHead
snow conditions
Be good to get reviews of their operation in the Dolomites from everyone as I'm thinking about using them for a course next season.
latest report
..................Venice (Marco Polo)
latest report
Gahh! Only got the one week booked already next year. March 13th...
Ok, I know I shouldn't grumble, but yes, I do want everything rolling eyes
snow report
We are booked. East Midlands to Venice and staying in the Albergo Frohsinn snowHead
snow report
A bit too early to start the snow dance I suppose Laughing

rob@rar, I shall of course be on Marmot watch rolling eyes Laughing
ski holidays
Smokin Joe, if you are on the 13th as well, then this is turning into a genuine bashlet.

And yes, Linds, , March is far too far away for snowdancing that particular trip.

snowHead
snow report
Chris Bish, yes.
snow report
Splendid! Should be quite a posse! The bar had better be well-stocked.

snowHead
snow report
Posse is now bigger! Now the MSB is no more, Thumbstruck and I have booked this instead Cool . Smokin Joe, will see you (and Snowbird, presumably wink ) on the East Midlands flight.
ski holidays
maggi, I am now with a lad called Simon ! Laughing
latest report
Smokin Joe, Shocked ! But what goes on (or goes off rolling eyes ) on tour, stays on tour Laughing .
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Will the resident ski technician service our skis ?
snow conditions
28 days. Might be time to start getting excited. I am already doing Sella Rondas in my dreams, oddly green way round! Hippo, dropped in for coffee this morning and left his skis to be prepared. He is up for the WW1. Bev has been off to a horse event today with sueb, who has never skied a black. Bev thinks the Colfosco black might be a good ice-breaker. I do remember Jon passing me on it going backwards, such was his contempt for the blue black!

Snow forecast for this week. It is going to be awful. Everybody knows you have to go to France for proper skiing.

snowHead
ski holidays
Chris Bish,
Quote:

Everybody knows you have to go to France for proper skiing.
Blimey, don't you start! rolling eyes That said, if MS had had a single room available, I would have been joining you in la bella Italia. Sad
snow conditions
Worse still, it seems to be honking it down on the Saslong right now.

Hurtle, Isn't there somthing available in the village? With 13 of us, I am sure you could find some company!

snowHead
ski holidays
Chris Bish, I haven't looked elsewhere. Am thinking I might save my pennies instead... Sad
ski holidays
Hurtle, Whatever for?

snowHead
snow report
Chris Bish, um............good question.................. Puzzled
ski holidays
Hurtle, it doesn't cost anything just to look ........ snowHead
ski holidays
maggi, that's what I thought when I joined snowHeads. I was wrong. rolling eyes Laughing
snow report
Hurtle, Gatwick and Liverpool to Innsbruck flights still available. I'm sure Mountainsun could fit you on the transfers. 2/3 of it in place...

snowHead
ski holidays
Nnnggghhhhhh
snow conditions
Smokin Joe, Jimmy will be able to sort out your ski's with servicing.

Hurtle, There are some other's who also wanted to join us who are now staying in Arraba and going to meet up on piste so to speak. I understand that San C is very expensive for accomodation and MountainSun is the most reasonable and the only English tour op in the village! PM me if you want to have a chat about this Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy