Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Going Bananas

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This week has been full of snow and with bluebird conditions forecast today we celebrated last night.

Today while the kids were in Superbowl the real action was in the Mt Fort Right Chimney

Horizon is 2nd down.

Followed by me.

Horizon tried to take off

and succeeded

followed by Bobinch

Rumours of deepness in Banane were abound. So we had to check it out

Turned out to be true

Mind it was deeper still in the S

and steep too
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yet again great work, love 'S' it's a little beauty!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Aaaah, back at the desk today, can't really believe this is where I was yesterday.

Guys, thank you for showing me around. Great to ski / ride with you. Sorry for bailing out on that exposed Bananes access path - memories of my rock tumble in Arlberg were too vivid and messed with my head. Next time I'l bring crampons and ice axe to feel safer.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
horizon, worry not. I did it today and fair widdled myself on the way in.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
horizon, no worries, it was understandable. For future reference that part was as steep as it got and although once over the crest there was a sketchy step round a rock it turned out you could go over it which was easier and less exposed. The most exposed part of the approach is the traverse but at that point you have your skis on and you'd be fine. If we're in the area again I'd happily give you a rope over the first bit as you'd love the ski down.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
When you've got a load of bananas the next step is to peel them.

Tom, yesterday in Banana Peel

Bobinch onto the apron

Back up via the La Chaux couloir and round again to the gazex couloir Tom jumps into some of the remaining powder:

latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Serious Couloir envy Going green
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Bah, nothing beats checking Excels and sending proposals from my office in the flatlands.

(well SOMETHING has to finance all that skiing...)
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
horizon, Sorry I missed you at the weekend.
Skiing with friends and family in slightly mellower terrain although bounderies were pushed which allowed me to ski the powder and them to ski new terrain.
You and bobinch need to visit regularly you seem to be good for snow conditions. wink
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Great photos Smile

Heading home on the 15th so last weekend coming up now. Perhaps a final meet up to find some more of the fresh stuff?
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Some more here http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1505482#1505482
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy