Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking to go away 20th March anyone interested?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

My ski buddy has just hurt his knee so I'm looking for new ski buddy/ies to go away around 20th March. Some flexibilty there so week before or after may be do-able.

I'm a good intermediate (low advanced on a good day) so looking for a more challenging resort, St Anton, Verbier or maybe even Canada so if the snow conditions are ok it would be off piste etc, nothing too gnarly and hardcore though, I'm not that brave. Skiers or snowboarders, all welcome as long as you are up for some off piste.

I'm looking at last minute deals probably booking a few days before departure to get the cheapest deal so not for those with a nervous disposition.

If you are interested pm me or drop me a line on carlsberg.101@hotmail.co.uk

I nearly forgot, I don't see that it really matters but I'm a 45 year old man, very easy going and laid back and I dont snore.

Andy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello Andy,

I'm also looking at Sat 20 Mar for a last-minut-ish deal ( I think we're getting close to that point by now ). Girlfriend hates snow and friends not into snow so looking for buddy . Am advanced/intermediate snowboarder (and skier) always looking for good off piste . Based in Watford ( Junction 6 M1 ) so any London airport. You can find me on facebook : http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2574026&l=8d87ef57ec&id=760540181 .
I've never used this system before so curious to find out how skibuddies organise payment ? ?
I noticed there are a couple of other snowheads that are looking to do the same thing on the 20th namely DaveP and Lyndon ( see title " Easy going 50yr old looking for ski buddy and chalet share 20th March " also around our 40's age range - so a chalet share for 3 could possibly also be snapped up.
My email is stevesimons@hotmail.com - look forward to hearing from you
Steve
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Andy and Steve,
Just wondering whether you have sorted out your holiday yet? I also have that week off and keen to go skiing. I'm 35, fair intermediate skiing, happy on blues and reds, easy going. I'm based in Poole so London or Bristol is fine for me. My email is rashedalam@hotmail.com if you would prefer to communicate that way.
Many thanks,
Rashed
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy