Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hello my name is amelia

Poster: A snowHead
I am 5 years old , and I am going to La Tania on Monday 2nd January 2012 and are any other young children going too? If so see you there. Xxxxx
[/url]
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Calling all snow heads please send some replies, she so excited, she keepsnsaying "daddy I,m talking to the world. Bless !
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Amelia, welcome to Snowheads. I'm sure you'll enjoy La Tania, have a great time. snowHead snowHead snowHead
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Dear Amelia,

Please accept my apologies for not being able to make it to La Tania with you this year. This is on account of me not being born yet. However, I am due on 12 December, when exciting revelations about my gender and even my name will be made!

Nonetheless, please have a lovely time and enjoy all that snow. xx

Kind regards,
The expected progeny of Paul and Aura (who met on the MSB a couple of years ago and are now pretty well shacked-up, engaged and all sorts)
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Amelia - how exciting is THIS Very Happy

We will be there after you next season, but my children are older than you are (and boys too ...) so wouldn't be much fun anyway. There are sure to be others who WILL be fun though.

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time in La Tania, as it's a great place for children - no cars in the village so you can run around and when the nursery slopes and lifts there close, you and Daddy can toboggan down the slope where you will have been learning to ski that day. Dad will probably be scared on the toboggan and need to pop into the Le Pub Ski Lodge for a beer, so tell him you'd like an Orangina - they're always really nice in France. Have a lovely time and let us know what you did, when you get back snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Amelia

La Tania is a lovely place to go to and I love skiing there, although I'm afraid I'm a little bit older than 5 years old Toofy Grin . I'm sure you'll have a great time and yes, we will want to hear all about it when you get back. I'm excited for you!! snowHead snowHead (especially as I've just been trying to sort out a ski week ourselves Very Happy )
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Guys thank you she,s in bed now, but I know she will be so excited when she wakes tomorrow thanks again x
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Amelia,

Wow! That's exciting, first you get Christmas and then you go skiing. snowHead I hope you have a lovely time. La Tania is beautiful, you will have a wonderful holiday I'm sure and like cathy said, we will want to hear all about it when you get back. Have fun! snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Me again, just woken meme ( she was still awake. Promise! ) she loved her messages, her face was a picture " daddy do you get this many people talking to you! (no is the answer!) she will reply toneveryone tomorrow, that's the morning sorted at her speed !!! Thanks again
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi Amelia,
Have fun skiing, if it is your first ski holiday get your dad to take you to dry slope or (even better) a snow dome to have some lessons before you go. I did that before I went went skiing in the mountains for the first time when I was was 5 and had much more fun because I wasn't in the really beginners class in ski school so we got to do much more more exciting things than the ones who couldn't ski at all on the first day.
Chloe (age 7)
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi Amelia,

I hope you have a great time on your skiing holiday. Get your daddy to buy you a hot chocolate at the end of your day skiing - with marshmallows - each day!
Make sure you also take some nice pictures of you and daddy skiing and share them with us all when you get back
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
paulmck wrote:
Dear Amelia,

Please accept my apologies for not being able to make it to La Tania with you this year. This is on account of me not being born yet. However, I am due on 12 December, when exciting revelations about my gender and even my name will be made!

Nonetheless, please have a lovely time and enjoy all that snow. xx

Kind regards,
The expected progeny of Paul and Aura (who met on the MSB a couple of years ago and are now pretty well shacked-up, engaged and all sorts)

Do we get an invite to the wedding ??? I shared a granola with you that morning you made your move Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Good morning Amelia welcome to snowHeads snowHead
I think if you ask Daddy nicely, he might help you get a snowHeads name of your own.
Amelia is a pretty name and might make a nice snowHeads name too. Cool

Have you been skiing before? I'm sure you'll love it. It's like being in a playground that's as big as a whole mountain! snowHead
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
admin,

Thanks admin Amelia will reply when she wakes up tomorrow

Cheers
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi Amelia
Lucky you, going to La Tania after Christmas. It's a great place and I'm sure there are going to be lots of other children there. I shall really look forward to seeing photos of you skiing. Have fun!
snow conditions
Hi Amelia
I've never been to La Tania so it would be great if you could let me know all about it and show some pictures when you get back (we call them Trip Reports on here). My granddaughter, who is seven, has started to learn to ski so I think she would be really interested to hear all about your holiday too snowHead Have a lovely holiday!
latest report
Hi Amelia,

I hope that you have fun in La Tania - I liked it a lot when I went.

There is a nice place where you can go sledging and a cafe which sells hot chocolate with cream on the top. If it snows maybe you could make a snowman outside your holiday house?

Have a lovely holiday!

from Heather
latest report
My thread of the year Smile

Hi Amelia

Welcome to snowHeads snowHead

Have a really, really fabulous time in La Tania. It is a lovely place. I went there 4 years ago and had a great holiday in the snow. There are lots of things for you to look forward to Very Happy

My daughter, who is now 11, started skiing properly when she was 5 and she loves it now.....I am sure you will too.

Chasseur
ski holidays
Chasseur wrote:
My thread of the year Smile

+1 (with bells on) snowHead
snow report
Hi guys, meme will be reply this afternoon to each one individually!! I,m at work at the moment so need iPad,she was most put out. " but daddy you said this morning" kids they always remember the things you don't want them to!
latest report
Hi Amelia,

My name is Austin, and i'm nearly three. My Dad wants me to start skiing, but as i'm not as old as you i have to wait until the new SnowDome is built in Weston-superMare, where i live. When you have been skiing can you let me know what it was like, and if you made lots of new friends, then i can ask my dad to take me as soon as i'm five, and know i will have a good time.

bye

Austin.
snow report
Hello Amelia,

You're so lucky, La Tania is a fantastic place for children to go skiing. I hope you have a wonderful time and tell your dad to buy a new suitcase so you can take all of your new Christmas presents Happy

If you're going to learn to ski you will meet lots of new friends when you go to ski school - it will be fab !!
ski holidays
Hello Amelia,

My name is Toby, and I'm four and a half. I'm going skiing to Austria on 19th December and can't wait! I hope Santa knows where Austria is as we will be there for Chirstmas too.

I ski on the plastic most weeks and am now so good I'll have to stop to let mummy catch me. But I'm not yet as fast as my big racer brother oski.
snow conditions
Hello Amelia

My grandson, Alfie, was only born an hour ago so it'll be a few years before he starts to ski but when he's old enough I'm going to take him to Courchevel and La Tania because it's such a nice place to ski.

I hope you have lots of good snow and enjoy your holiday.
snow report
Hello Amelia

My name is also Amelia but many called me Milly. I am now 11 and went to La Tania when I was 9 and had a great time. I hope you do too.
snow conditions
Hello Amelia,

My name is thomas, I am 4 and a half and I am going to Belle Plagne on the 31st of December (well that is only if me and my friends who are also going are super good and Santa brings us a ski holiday for Christmas!). This will be my 3rd ski holiday, ski holidays are fantastic! I look forward to hearing all about La Tania as I have never been there and neither has my mummy or daddy.
I started to learn in a snowdome, ai had a couple of lessons before my holiday, then I joined ski school when on holiday in the snowgarden as I was only 3. It was good fun and I learnt to turn properly. I have now started skiing on a dry slope, to practice for my holiday

ps the hot chocolate with marshmallows are the best!
ski holidays
tafflondon, Bit OT but Congratulations and Welcome to Alfie Very Happy
latest report
Hi Amelia,

Here's my daughter when she was about your age enjoying a break at the top of the gondola. I'm sure you'll have a great time. See if your Dad can find the Indians run for you and there is a great fun green down through the trees back to La Tania

Last edited by So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much on Fri 28-10-11 15:49; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi Amelia (again)

Here's another pic (great idea Kitenski) to show you just one of the fun things you can get up to.....me and my daughter when she was 4 Smile

The young lady to the right is her then 3 year old cousin.

Chasseur
ski holidays
Hey Amelia,
Have a great time in La Tania! I was in the 3 valleys when I was your age and it was amazing, I'm sure you'll have an awesome time, trust me, I'm still there!!!!

Jake
snow report
Hi Amelia What a privilege to get to know you. I hope you have a great time on your ski holiday and I cant wait for the pictures and the report.
latest report
skid & slide wrote:
Hi Amelia I hope you have a great time on your ski holiday and I cant wait for the pictures and the report.
snow report
What a great thread this is. Think i need to go and make some children as i would love to get them skiing with me!!!
ski holidays
Hi Amelia,

I hope you have a great time on your holiday, and don't forget to throw snowballs at Daddy!

xxx skinanny
snow report
phillip33, Poor Amelia is never going to be able to do personal replies to us all, I'm sure we'd be happy with just a joint message.
snow conditions
Schuss in Boots,

Hi there, your right, but today has been hectic I've been at work and then cleaning out the GUttering then traditional family Friday night out at George and Dragon!
She has read all your messages in-between fishcakes and ice cream, horrible histories followed now bed, ALL I Can SAy is thank you so much, I,m going to try hard tomorrow to download a photo and then she will reply, I will say she is so excited about all the responses,"daddy are they all coming too"!! Please bear with me Amelia will respond you all deserve it for making her so happyP
snowHead
snow report
Hi Amelia

I'm a little bit older than 5 but we are going on holiday in January too and I'm very excited. My friend's little girl is about the same age as you, and loves to ski so I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Why don't you ask your Daddy to let you make a snow angel and take a picture of it? Maybe some of the people you've been talking to on here could do the same and we can look at everyone's pictures - but I bet yours will be the best!

Hope you have a fantastic Christmas and an even better holiday.

Very Happy
snow report
Hi Amelia,

My name is Daisy, i am 3 next month and i am also very excited about my ski holiday!

I am going to La Tania on the 15th of January, so can you keep some snow for me please. I am soooo excited, i am even having a party in the snow at chill factore for my birthday!

I have been to La Tania before and it is my favourite place EVER, I know you will love it too!

Daddy says i will be skiing the couloirs before the end of our holiday, but I am not so sure! Please let me know how your holiday goes.

Love
Daisy
ski holidays
jocrad wrote:

Why don't you ask your Daddy to let you make a snow angel and take a picture of it? Maybe some of the people you've been talking to on here could do the same and we can look at everyone's pictures - but I bet yours will be the best!

Very Happy

That is a good idea! I'm not going skiing in the mountains till Easter so I'll do one then unless it snows at home first and I do one here and get dad to to put it on here.

Chloe
snow report
Hi Amelia.

WOOHOO!!!! Skiing holidays are great fun, you are going to love it.
You know how exciting it is when it snows at home don't you? Well its like that every day on a skiing holiday.

I am 11 now and go skiing every year with my Mum and Dad and we have loads of fun. When i first started i made tons of new friends in the ski school and we laughed so much because we kept falling over. But don't worry about that because the snow is soft.

Some times we took our skis off and just played in the snow and made snow angels, rode sledges and threw snowballs. One day my dad made me a huge snowman too!

I am going skiing at christmas this year.....i hope santa knows where to find me.

Have fun.

Here are some pics of me that my daddy helped to put on here. The bottom one is all my friends that i made in ski school, some even send my emails now and we are still friends

Megan

snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy