Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I've Decided the Best Thing about the Snow Heads Forum is...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
...this snowsports section.

No friends or work colleagues showed the slightest interest in the Men's downhill, even the ones who've been skiing. I love football myself, but for the love of God try watching something else from time to time !! Oh well, its there loss - last night was one of the most enjoyable couple of hours in the front of the TV for a long time. My wife humours me by trying to show an interest, and she did genuinely seem to be getting involved in the proceedings. But I think I'd even lost her when I started screaming about how incredibly close the split times were !
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I tried - I told one of my colleagues that she had to go home to watch the downhill cos it was the blue riband event of the games.

I fell asleep somewhere between swiller and swindal and woke up for the boardercross.

Does that make me a bad snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ArseneWengen, My hubby insisted we watched the oldest episode of top gear on Dave instead of the womens downhill earlier this evening. I love top gear but honestly its like Freinds you can always find it on. Winter Olympics is only every 4 years. I stamped my feet and won snowHead snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
youngeratheart, get another telly!

Or get another husband Twisted Evil
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
youngeratheart, thats my girl!!!!!! Laughing
Maggi Laughing Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Wow, not my game but the snowboard half pipe quali was exciting. MUST go to bed now. I'm competing in a dressage regional final tommorrow, got a rotton draw though, first to go, rats Evil or Very Mad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy