Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wot ! No thread on the Women's DH ?

Poster: A snowHead
Well, let me start one - albeit a bit late.

Good run from Chemmy I thought but how amazing were Vonn and Mancuso (and oh, so gorgeous - need a heart I love you Julia emoticon). Anyway, I digress.

There have been quite a few falls, is this due to the lack of training runs that the girls have had?

Jeez it's carnage, horrible fall for Paerson Sad
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
halfhand, Pay attention. wink http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=61811&highlight=
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
halfhand, its a HORRIBLE course, typical French wimping out early on! Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
halfhand, I think the Winter Olympics qualify as Snowsports! wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It's not fair looking as good as Mancuso AND being able to ski like that. Is she stupid? Or a right cow? Or something comforting like that? Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Hurtle, she cant eat cheese or wine and lives a celibate life of misery.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Nadenoodlee, Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Nadenoodlee wrote:
Hurtle, she cant eat cheese or wine and lives a celibate life of misery.

I don't think so. She parties pretty hard.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hurtle, Nadenoodlee, Now, now laydeezz, put your claws away and show some solidarity with your sex? Toofy Grin

geepee, Ahhhh! Embarassed Now I don't frequent that forum often and the Men had a thread here so I thought the Women should have their own thread. There is some idle chatter in Boris' bar too I see. Is there a male snowHead cadre that feels the women don't deserve their own downhill thread on the most often visited fora(?) of the website?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
halfhand, Laughing stirrer!!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I want to make some comment about how I wish some of them had far fewer threads... but that would be crude... Razz
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
DAB, Heh!, heh!, heh! Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Paerson's jump was close to the length of Eddie E !! It almost looked deliberate.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Anybody know how seriously injured she is - the reaction of Lindsey Vonn said it all; a bad crash. Admirable to see a trooper like Paerson wanting to walk off the course rather than be stretchered but she looked in a bad way Sad
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
halfhand, I was showing solidarity, just not to the american. It's not a sex thing it's a nationality thing Very Happy
snow conditions
Nadenoodlee, See, I'll never understand women rolling eyes
latest report
I love Chemmy. She is georgous.....although I have seen here in a bikini and boy those thighs are huge! She'd reshape my head into that of a sausage.
ski holidays
Morrissey, BBC Sport website had a short video clip of Chemmy fully admitting that she has a big ar*e as a result of her skiing. What a way to go eh?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/olympic_games/vancouver_2010/8454106.stm
ski holidays
halfhand, check this out, I think you boys will LIKE Very Happy

http://www.skionline.ch/index.php?section=podcast&cmd=popup&id=1107&cid=
snow report
DAB, You are so kind Laughing Was disappointed by that huge rock on her left hand - clearly spoken for Toofy Grin
latest report
halfhand wrote:
- clearly spoken for Toofy Grin

Yes, by Mr Vonn.
snow report
rob@rar, Fazakerley

well must be off - the bottle is empty and my bed is calling. Night all, 'till tomorrow, same Bat time, same Bat channel Smile
snow report
halfhand, You are a lightweight Laughing
ski holidays
DAB, Man's got to know his limitations - now I'm deffo going Laughing mmwah darlinks!
latest report
Hard to believe but that French skier actually ruptured a knee ligament on that "silly" fall..
latest report
Apart from this one http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=61811#1467053
ski holidays
Kruisler wrote:
Hard to believe but that French skier actually ruptured a knee ligament on that "silly" fall..

I didn't see it but the french bloke in the office says she injured her knee while setting off from the gate and fell because she was injured - is this plausible or can I torment him a bit more about it?
latest report
DB, it's possible but watching the slow-mo repeat on French Eurosport she clearly banged her skis together while skating which is what made her fall.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
The lack of practice runs made the whole thing more unpredictable - more of a one off 'cup final' than pre-rehearsed - and added to the spectacle.
ski holidays
DB, The commentators held the view that the power and force going out of the start gate is tremendous and that is not a surprising injury.

It did look highly embarrasing and I did feel rather sorry for her.
snow report
Ouch!! Just watch Paerson's fall, amazed she walked/hobbled away.
snow report
Eeyore wrote:

And today she took Bronze in the combined!
snow report
DB wrote:
Kruisler wrote:

I didn't see it but the french bloke in the office says she injured her knee while setting off from the gate and fell because she was injured - is this plausible or can I torment him a bit more about it?

You could see she had hurt it as she was being tended immediately afterwards.

But it looked to me at the time like it happened as she tried to recover - she did briefly get back upright after the first fall, and then went down again awkwardly.
ski holidays
rob@rar wrote:
Eeyore wrote:

And today she took Bronze in the combined!

Incredible.

I was expecting her to be slow in the slalom section, with the bruises she must have, but not a bit of it.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy