Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cheap(er) ski rental in Switzerland? Andermatt specifically...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Off for a few days shortly and the Intersport in Andermatt want £120 for basic skis and boots for 4 days.

Any magic discount codes or better suggestions?

Thanks,

Tom
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We went to Nendaz last year and I used www.snowbrainer.com - cheaper than booking with shop. Or www.snowrental.net/ . I hope they do Andermatt!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
One of my colleagues is Swiss and has a family holiday home in Andermatt. I asked him for recommendations and this is the best he could come up with. ultimately he recons you should be able to rent a new set of performance skis for about £120 - £140. Aparently Andermatt is exensive for ski hire. See below:

Alan

New Skis for CHF 80.00 for two days and Top Skis for CHF 72.00 for two days

Boots for CHF 58.00 CHF.

So for four days CHF 276.00 equal GBP 165.00 pounds for the four days

These are the prices of http://www.meyers-sporthaus.ch/. It is based in center of Andermatt, no chances to miss it.

Your friends should definitifly ask for a discount for the four days rental so I think they would come down to 140 pounds for new skis and the boots.

Kind Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Meilleures salutations,

Daniel Balsiger
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We used this company on a recent trip to Samoens http://www.best-price-ski-rental.com/

It looks a bit of a dodgy website but our skis were there.

Their prices are much cheaper than the quotes you have been given.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have just booked skis for Andermatt on www.alpinresorts.com, but the discount wasn't great compared with bigger resorts.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks for the replies all!

Tom
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You are going to Andermatt and need to hire boots?
This does not make much sense. Why Andermatt?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy